1..2..3..Flick.:))

Hi guys! So here’s the latest chapter! I just want to say thank you so much for reading my stories and I’ll continue doing this. Love you all. Hope you enjoy this chapter.:) Xxxx

-budum

Liam’s POV

“Harry! No... NO!!! Noooooooooooo……!” I lost to harry again. Why do I always lose to harry. So I called revenge. “Harry! Can we play one more time? I’ll win this time I promise!” but harry answered, “Liam! That’s the 20th time we fought today. Aren’t you getting tired of it?”

I answered, “Well, no. as long as I can’t beat you in this game!” Harry is laughing at me. “Liam, face it. I’m a better gamer than you.” while harry is boasting his victory over me, I decided to go stores and buy a new game for my ds. I was walking down the hallway and saw Paul! I quickly hide.

 If he sees me I won’t be getting out of here. I don’t know how to disguise myself so that the fans won’t recognize me. I think of a plan to dress as a girl. I got my wig from the dressing room. Its hair is colored blond and the dress is color blood red. I don’t know how to walk in heels so I just grab some flats that I can wear.

 I look like a gay. Seriously! Well, I have no choice. I decided to go out already. I can feel the summer breeze brushing through my face. It really feels cool to experience having a normal life. I scan trough the stores and saw a girl.

 She was at the store in cosmetic products. I didn’t believe it but her eyes were amazing. Her smile is breathtaking and her very dark hair that matches her face. Surprisingly she was trying on some lipstick. I went to her stop her. I held her hand tightly and move my head side to side symbolizing I’m disapproving…

Budum’s POV

I was surprised he grips my hand very tightly. I was staring at his brown eyes intensely. My face looking really shocked for what he is doing. “Excuse me? Can I help you?” not breaking any contact into his eyes. He smiled and answered, “Nothing really. I’m just confused why are you putting makeup on your face?”

 I stared at him really well and realized its Liam Payne! “Liam? Why are you dressed like that?!” he was shocked and covered my mouth! “Shhhhhh. Someone may notice me. I don’t want my shopping hour to be ruined.” He lets go his hand and my mouth and said, “Liam. You can take that off. No one will notice you. See?”

 pointing through the store. I can see there are only me and the sales lady. Liam really looked happy and he takes it off. Now, I can see his wearing red and blue checkered shirt with jeans and supras. He looks amazingly hot! “So, sorry, for not knowing your name. What’s your name gorgeous?” did he just called me gorgeous? Banana Pancakes!!!! Liam called me beautiful!

Budum. STOP. You are looking like a carrot here. Keep your composure. “I’m Budum” “wow. Really pretty name. Is this your friend?” he point tel. “yes. This is my best friend, Tel. Tel meet Liam. Liam meets Tel.” Tel just smiled and proceeds looking at the store.

 She got bored and asks me something, “Budum, can I go to other shops? Or do you want to stay here? I’ll just buy something really quick. Please?” giving me those puppy dog eyes. “Sure. Just meet me in the hotel okay?” “I will. You are the best! Love you bes!”

she exit the door and see her running to the next store. Now it’s only Liam and me. I was going to continue picking color of my lipstick. Liam staring at me curiously… “Liam. What?” he gave me the lipstick with shade of pink? “Try this” I try it on my lips and it looks cute.

I look like a Barbie doll. But Liam doesn’t like it. There’s a knot in his forehead. “Liam. Does it suit me?” “Ummm. No. here. Maybe try this one.” He gave me the shade of orange. I try it on and look really amazing... “Liam, how about this?” he still doesn’t agree on it. “Budum, hmmmm? How about this one? Try this one?” he gave me a red shade.