Chapter 16

I looked at Jenny who was besides me. We both had fear in our eyes. We knew it was gonna end.Death has come for us.

Suddenly, everything went quite. No footsteps. No screaming. We only could hear our breath. caroline knew what she was doing. Smart of her. She know that if she was still she was going to be able to hear our breath and find where we were. I covered Jenny's face.

BAM!

Glass fell. The closet wasn't a good place to hide. I knew what I had to do. Go face her on my own. I looked at Jenny's frightened face.

I looked at her face. She was pale. Then she leaned to each other until our lips touched.
"I-I love you" Jenny whispered
i was speechless 
I opened the closet door and looked at Caroline in the face.
"KILL ME NOW BIT** IM RIGHT IN FRONT  OF YOU" i screamed till the top of my lungs.
BAMMM! One shot BAMMM two shots BAMMM three shots.
I closed my eyes. Until I felt a warm body lying against mine. I opened and looked down. Laying there was Jenny.
"NOO Jenny you'll be okay" I touched her lips and holded her tight.
"You'll be fine I promise" I wasn't for sure.

Caroline had tears. Wow that rotten biatch had tears.
"J-Jenny" she sat besides me.
"I'm really sorry" she covered her eyes and starts to sob.
Wow did she really mean it??

Caroline's POV.
"We should call an ambulance."
"Yeah" I answered
I wiped  my tears off my face. What has happen to me.... I'm a monster....
"Hey um Anna"
"Yeah? Wait"
From the other line "Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?"
"T-there's a girl she's bleeding out."
"We'll be there right away, what's your address?"
"124 rosewood" Annabeth said.
"We'll be there right away."
Beep.
I stared at her
"I didn't know you liked girls?" I asked
"Oh well..... I'm tired of boys messing with me so I want to try something new" she answered.
"Oh okay" I looked at her.

Annabeths POV.

There was a weird silence.
I looked at Jenny lying lifeless on the floor.
"Stay with us jenn" I whispered
Suddenly, sirens blast.
"I-I have to g-go. I'll be back in two years" Caroline said.
I stood up to hug her out she pulled me towards her. She leans and her soft lips touch mine.
"If Jenny dies. Which I hope not... I'll come for you"
Then I felt a pinch in my neck. She poked me with a needle. I was slowly falling asleep.