6. "Make Me Hangover Soup"

"I can't marry Jihyun."

Those words replayed.

"Why?"

"I don't love her. Everything was forced. The whole marriage was forced," he sniffled.

Besides Taehyung, Jimin was the first person I knew to break down like this.

I closed my eyes and thought of how I took care of Taehyung in the past when he broke down.

I grabbed Jimin's face and kissed his nose. Then I rubbed his back whispering words like "it's okay" and "calm down," repeatedly.

He took deep breaths.
"Why is my life so unfair?" He pouted.
He sluggishly walked towards the chair and attempted to pick it back up.

"Hey, I got it."

I picked up the chair and made him sit. Then I bent down to pick up the papers and stuffed all the books back on the shelves. Apparently the books were suppose to be alphabetical order because his remaining books from the shelves were in order, but I'm doing too much already. He should be thankful.

He was just watching me from his chair, and I admit, his lazy, beady eyes were creeping me out.

"You wanna sleep now or what?" I asked.

He dragged himself to his bed while grabbing my hand.

"I want you to sleep with me," he said.

My eyes widened.
"I'm going home. Its almost 3 A.M. And I'M NOT YOUR WIFE."

"I know," he replied, "just take a nap with me. I need someone."

I sighed. I debated whether it was ethical to sleep on the same bed with him. I mean, I do that with Taehyung often and we're not even dating. And maybe I should sleep over with Jimin? What if he knocks down things again?

I got in the same bed with him and covered him with blankets.

"You're so nice," he hummed.

"I know," I sighed, "I'm a great person."

I brushed his hair with my fingertips, and just like that, he hugged me while we both fell asleep.

-

In the morning, I heard a groan and a pillow slapped me on the face.

"What the..." I squinted my eyes and saw Jimin. His hair, his clothes, and his tie were all disheveled. I wasn't gonna lie. Bed Jimin looked hella hot. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you! You're in my house."

I looked around. And so I was in his house.

"Care to explain?" He questioned.

"Isn't it pretty obvious?" I was embarassed.

"We didn't do anything, did we?" He asked while looking down at his unbuttoned shirt.

"No??"

"You sound unsure."

"I'm just embarassed," I said looking down.

"Why'd you stay? Your house was right down the street. I could've been fine."

I bit my lip.

"Or could you not resist your hot, smokin' boss?" He smirked as he pushed me on the bed.

"You told me to stay!"

"And you listened," he leaned in.

I gulped. Why did I listen to him yesterday?

My hands started shaking and I tried flicking him away. He only leaned in more.

"Little girls like you LOVEEE taking advantages of drunk people," he bit his lip.

"Do not not remember anything?"

Sexy Jimin then turned into a puzzled and lost Jimin.
"I remember we all ate steak and drank but that's about it."

"I was being so nice to you and here you are teasing me. I drove you home, I carried you, I helped you get in your house because you wouldn't tell me which goddamn keys belong to your house, I calmed you down when you raged, I helped you pick up all this mess and I can't even get a thank y-"

"Thank you," he said.

I looked away.

"Sorry if I treated you like crap."

"You always treated me like crap ever since we first met," I sighed.

"I'll try to do better. It's just... messing with you is so fun."

Hmph.

"Come on," he took my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To the bathroom. I'm gonna get you a toothbrush and a blanket. Do you want some clothes as well?"

"No thank you. I'll change and wash up at home."

He stopped me.

"WHAT IS IT JIMIN?"

"I want you to stay and make me hangover soup."

"Make it yourself," I said as I stepped out of the bathroom."

He pulled me back in and locked the door.
"You can't leave until you follow my orders," he said, folding his arms in his chest.

"You're my boss at work, and this is currently not work," I said fumbling with the door lock.

He took my hands away from the lock, spun me around, and pressed me against the door.

"Stay," he demanded.

"Is my boss seriously keeping me hostage until I make him some soup?"

He nodded.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Get out while I get changed."

He got out and I locked the door. My heart was beating so loud.

Am I falling for Park Jimin, my boss?

This chapter is short but oh well. Ilike it when shit happens between the reader and Jimin hehehheheehe