Senior Year Mayhem

Another Year, means another "School Year". T_T I wish this year would be a year to remember. Expectations can't be avoided, but expectations can lead to disappointment, so better expect the unexpected. This year I'm planning to have the most fun activities that I would be encountering on my last day as a High School Student :). I write this journal of mine as I journey through the adventures of my everyday life as a average person, with an average life. 

June 2013: (The Fresh Start)

1st day of class, I woke up early as expected cause of my alarm. Fresh morning at 5:30 a.m. with a complete 8 hour sleep since yesterday. All I could think of was, "What could be in this year? Wish I'd knew". Took a complete meal, bathed thoroughly and got ready for my 1st day as a Senior. As I arrived at school, I had so many thoughts that "I hope I'm in my best shape". So as I went to the assigned classroom of mine, I was glad that we got mixed, although some of my old friends were separated, I get to meet new ones and new ones mean new and exciting experiences :). There was only one Transferee Student, I was down but still, expect the unexpected. Our adviser was cool, and the rest of the day was fine.

2nd day followed.  First day was still fine, I get to meet new friends and encountered new things that I could learn. First day was a fresh start, so I hope the second day is much fun than the first day. This day we get to meet our new teachers, so I was a bit excited and listened. The coolest teacher I met was A female teacher, our CLVE teacher, Miss Elli. She had a cute voice and had great looks and a cute personality :3. Then the rest of the day was a rest day. 

Following weeks after, I saw a girl at a Junior High school classroom, Section 1: Saint Thomas Aquinas. I had to look over to it cause I can't really get her out of my mind. She had Medium long hair, and a blooming white skin, And A (Chinita Look). I still didn't know her name but I was a bit shy since she was so silent and that I'm a too common person to get her attention. So what I did was I just watched her if I had the time. Then the rest of the week was my rest day.

The last week of June, Friday, the girl I saw was being talked about in the classroom, I was shocked to hear. As I heard, She was from PROIS (an International School) Tagoloan. I was so surprised to hear that. Following days were rest days. In Saturday I went out with my friends to hang out.

The month of June was fun And I forgot some of the fun experiences I encountered during this month.

(Next Chapter Will be Continued Next week)