Chapter 1

I pulled up to the small, dingey, dirty looking building. Wow, Andy must've been on a tight budget. My hands were shaking as I grabbed my guitar. Today, was the day that I was officially in the band.
  I slowly walked to the door and before I could open it, a feminine looking guy opened the door. He had long black hair and wasn't wearing a shirt. On his abdomen, there was a tattoo that read, "OUTLAW".
"Hey sweet stuff." He said with a smirk on his face.
  I didn't know what to do so I stood there. Just then a tall skinny guy came walking behind him.
"Ash leave the poor girl alone." He growled as he pushed the other man out of the way.
"Hi, I'm Christian. Or CC...whatever you want to call me." He giggled.
"Hi...I'm uh...Jade." I managed to say.
   We walked in and I sat my guitar down on a stand. I sat on the couch next to a small, awkward, shy man and a tall, attractive man holding a Steel Plated Schrecter Rocker. He smiled at me and I felt my cheeks get hot.
"No..not right now. Please. No. Don't blush. STAHHHP. ITTT." I thought to myself.
"Andy who's this gorgeous female sitting next to me?" The man asked.
"Jake this is our new guitarist. Jade is her name." Andy retorts.
  I smile and blush more. His name was Jake. Jake obviously knew how to make a girl smile.