Disclaimers, Insight, and Explanation.

Hello there everyone! I'm back, I'm so sorry about my disappearance i lost access to my account. Anyway, i won't be continuing on Anime High for awhile. Because instead I'll be writing this, and i don't have enough time to write both. Actually i don't even really have time for this, but I'm writing it anyway. Anyway on with the story.

I do NOT own any of the rights to Hunter X Hunter, I only own the character Veladandra and my own ideas. 

Make sure you've read the first story before you read this one, if you haven't you will likely be pretty confused in some parts. 

Please excuse any errors i make in terms of punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Spelling is mostly typing errors, I have a tiny keyboard, bulky fingers, terrible hand eye coordination, and i type pretty fast. Grammar and punctuation is either my mind running ahead of my fingers, or simple ignorance. Either way very sorry.

A few curiosities to address from the last story. Hisoka wasn't lying i made him 18, i know he's older than that but it fit better having him younger. I know Hisoka is a magician not a clown, but I generally see his clothes as clown clothes so it made making a backstory easier. He's still called the magician in the story, but he learned it all from a clown. So both. 

Veladandra's nen:

Veladandra is a specialist, she is able to create an control fog.  She also uses bits of other nen categories to spruce them up, mostly transmuter. She is the worst at conjuring, though she can do simple things, not much that's useful though.

Fog of Life: A fog that she used transmuter abilities to turn pink. This Fog can heal injuries from cuts and bruises, to hypothetically deadly diseases such as cancer. Though she hasn't gotten the chance to test it on the diseases yet. It cannot move bones or joints back into place, but it can mend them back together if they have been broken or torn. The fog does take a longer time on worse injuries, but it works wonderfully. The vow she applied to this fog to make it stronger, is that she has to believe that the person should be healed. The limitation is that if she does not believe they should be healed, their pain increases and they wont be. This design is truly selfish because she is a cold hearted person, who cares for very few people. So she won't think many people should be healed. Though it also helps so she wont ever be forced to heal someone, though with her strength very few could force her unless they caught her by surprise with weaponry.

Fog Wall: A translucent grey fog that forms a wall how she wishes, usually simply a curved wall in front of her. She uses enhancer abilities to make this wall practically unbreakable. Strong Nen users could break it when using their abilities, but normal weaponry or physical brawn would do nothing. The vow for this ability is that she cannot use it unless in grave danger. And the limitation is that if she uses it for something she didn't need it for, such as showing off. The wall will wrap around her and suffocate her. So she can't use it unless her life may be lost otherwise, such as something being shot at her that she cannot avoid. She cannot use it to kill others, or something dumb like avoiding walking on a puddle.

Fog of Sleep: A blue fog that doesn't affect Veladandra herself, but makes the people who are touched by it fall asleep. It makes them fall asleep slowly, so they drift to the floor instead of smacking into it. Vela normally uses this against opponents she doesn't wish to fight, or animals that are attempting to harm her. The vow on this fog is that she cannot hurt anyone affected while they sleep. The limitation is that if she does, the same pain will be inflicted upon her but ten times worse. So if she were to kick someone in the arm, it'd likely break hers. She once tested this by cutting someones arm slightly, and it left a huge gash in her own arm. Sometimes she uses her modified twin pistols to shoot this fog at people.

Fog of Pain: A green fog that she almost always pairs with her twin pistols. She uses emitter abilities to make the fog shoot. This fog forms a irremovable substance that shows what areas have been affected, and causes indescribably terrible pain. The vow of this fog is that she wont use it without reason. The limitation being that if she does she will begin to bleed out until they are healed her blood being the only cure the Fog of Pain. So she is not allowed to use this on someone unless they are attacking her, or doing something bad in general that would warrant there death. This is mostly to stop herself from committing mass murder, when in her darker state. 

Normally people wouldn't waste time learning unnecessary things, like the transmuter and emitter abilities. But she found it to be part of the fun. And since there not extreme it doesn't create much strain or anything.

This story is rated M for Mature do to vulgarity, sexual content, and violence.