Book 2 - Snow White Theme

This book is directly after Dawn's story, and the main character's are Phillip's sister Neve, and Lilian's nephew Henri. Help me come up with a name for the series in the comments!

I looked outside my room and gasped - one of the new guards was outside making snow! I ran out and watched him from behind a bush. His fingers crackled with a blue energy, and small snowflakes were falling from his fingers and piling onto the ground. He turned around, a small smile on his face, and I felt my heart clench. With his long blond hair, pale eyes, and sharp cheekbones, he was stunning to look at. I tripped, and the guard stopped his snow making immediately.

He looked at me with a horrified expression, "I'm terribly sorry your majesty!"

I blushed, pushing my hair away from my eyes, "That's alright. Could you do it again?"

The guard smiled, a small secretive smile, "You liked the snow?"

"I've never seen it before, but I've always wanted to."

"Why?"

"My mother loved it," I said, smiling.

"The Queen?"

I smiled, "Maybe,"

I held out my hand, "Neve,"

The guard looked at it with a confused expression.

"You either shake it or you kiss it," I smiled, finding his confusion to be slightly adorable.

"Oh," he said, and he bent down and kissed it. "Henri."

"A fairy." I said.

He blushed, "Perhaps we could keep that quiet."

"Of course. But only if you do that trick for me again!"

He smiled shyly and his fingers crackled with energy again.