Chapter 9

PAIGE POV

After drifting into a deep sleep I was awaken by kamal tapping me and the shoulder. I opened my eyes to look around and see my Mansion in front of me. I was still sleepy,but I managed to get me out of the car and before I knew it I was lifted off my feet by kamal carrying bridal style. He stepped inside and we were getting shocked and mysterious looks from servants,but we didn't pay them much attention.kamal asked me where was my room and I pointed to a never ending grand staircase (lol) he looked down at me like he was asking if I was serious. I wiggled and set myself down on y own two feet and told kamal that I could myself,but of course he insisted.

"I can go to bed myself kamal you should go home and inform your council about what happened." I said looking up at those beautiful green eyes.

"No I need to make sure your okay and that there's no demons in your room." He said

"Ugh..there's nothing there and why do u even care about me that much." I asked rollin my eyes I really didn't care if kamal followed me it's just that everyone was starring,and I know the servants love to gossip. sometimes I sneak down to their quarters what can i say they have juicy stories.

"Cause I felt something between us back there and I want to find out what it was,that's why I care." He cupping my right cheek with his hand suddenly I felt comforted, "I don't care what these people have to say they can all go fuck off,their just servants." He said once again I was lifted off my feet and within no time I was at the top of the staircase.my mouth felt wide open "how did you do that?" I asked still astonished he grinned at me "have you forgotten that I'm a vampire,and close your mouth you might catch flies." He said chuckling I playfully punched him on the arm and pointed at the third door indicating that it was my bedroom.we entered and kamal laid me on the bed "nice room" he said observing my posters "who's Trey songz?" He asked looking at a Trey songz poster,i didn't have to answer I was too sleepy I told hi good bye and he kissed me on the forehead and left,that kiss gave me shivers.i soon fell asleep.

Im so sorry this chapter is so short it's just that I'm really busy,but trust me the book gets better and longer.