•|Chapter One|•

[Sean's P.O.V]
I walked up the short flight of stairs to get to my dorm room. I'm so excited to see who my new roommate is! I hope that it's a guy... No reason.... Except for the fact that I hope he likes me because I'm gay.

He better be hot.
If he's not,
I'll cry.

But, I'm curious to see if my secret YouTube Senpai is at this college! Yes I know! It's childish to have a "Senpai" when you're in college but he's so fuckin cute! His YouTube channel name is Markiplier. He inspired me to become a youtuber too! My channel name is Jacksepticeye.

Mark said that he was going to the same college as I was so that's why I was hoping to see him here. Also, Mark says that he's straight but the way that he talks about it and the glimmer in his eyes when he talks about it convinces me that he is in fact gay.

Anyway, I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked in to see a guy laying on his bed eating a slice of pizza and using his phone. He glanced up and me then back down to his phone. He did a double take and just starred at me. "Um... Hi?" I said awkwardly. "I guess that we are roommates! My name is Sean!" I smiled at him but he just kept staring at me.

The he gasped. "I knew that I recognized you from somewhere!" He jumped up and walked towards me. "You're Jacksepticeye!" My eyes widened. How did he know that? I only had a few thousand subscribers! "Oh! That's right!" He held out his hand to me. "My name is Felix! Nice to meet you Ja-Sean!" He shook my hand.

I chuckled. "Heh nice to meet you to Felix! I'm glad that you enjoy my videos!" I picked up my stuff and put them away in random spots on my side of the room. I also set up my small recording space. I didn't have all that much space to record so I made the best of it. Even though the videos didn't turn out the best.

I plopped down onto my bed and pulled out my phone. I checked Twitter for a bit. Since I was hoping to maybe find Mark there, I decided to post a tweet about that.

Jacksepticeye:
I'm at {insert college} and I'm so excited to be here! I heard that @Markiplier is going here too so I hope to run into him! If not, that's ok! Still cool to know that I'm semi close to him!

Sent! I set my phone down next to me and looked up at the ceiling. I wonder what-

I didn't get to finish my though because I was interrupted by a notification on my phone. I picked it up and looked at the screen in disbelief. A notification from Twitter said that @Markiplier had retweeted my tweet and then replied to my tweet! He said,

Markiplier:
@Jacksepticeye That's really cool! Hey! You seem like a really nice guy! We should meet up some time to talk and play games together! Let me know if you would be down for that!

I practically squealed with joy. I guess that I scared Felix a little bit because he jumped and turned around to look at me with a "wtf dude?" Look on his face. I giggled a bit and told him what had happened. "Dude that's awesome! I wish that I could meet him!"

I shrugged. "Sorry man." I smiled a bit. "Only me."