•|Chapter Eight|•

[Sean's P.O.V]
I lean back in my chair and sigh. I glance down to my computer and sit back upright in my chair. Maybe I should record a video. I shrug my shoulders for no reason in particular and begin to type 'YouTube.com' in the search bar of google. I just want to quickly go on YouTube and see what games other people are playing so I won't have to search for hours trying to find something that's well made and interesting.

I'm scrolling through the list of people that I'm subscribed to and my eyes lock on to the channel named 'Markiplier.' I smile and click on his channel.

I start to scroll through his videos but the latest video that he put out caught my eye. I looked at the title and I froze. Something within me shattered as I read the words 'The Role of 'Girliplier' Has Been Filled!'

Wait this has to be a prank right? Mark told me that he was gay. Why would he lie to me? I shook my head. No he would never lie to me. It must be a prank.

I click on the video.

It was Mark sitting on his tub again. "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and I have some news for you guys! Uh well," he scratched the back of his head and looked away from the camera then back up to it, "I got a girlfriend!" He smiled at the camera. "And no this is not a prank." I paused the video.

Why?
I was frozen in place staring at my screen.
Why would he lie to me?
For some reason I still don't believe him.
I un-paused the video.

"I have proof! Come on in Amy." A blonde girl came into view and sat next to Mark. Mark scooted over a little and put his arm around her. "Hi guys!" Amy said, waving and smiling at the camera. "Well this is Amy and she is my girlfriend! Please don't give Amy a lot of hate. Please don't. This is my life and I chose to do this." Ouch.

The video went on for a bit more. Just Amy letting the viewers know a little bit about her and how they met. "Well know you guys know a bit about Amy and the story of us so I guess that's it. I don't thing that we need to say anymore because you guys know that I'm bi."

I exited out of YouTube and shut off the computer. I got up and laid down in my bed.

A single tear slowly rolled down my face. Why would he lie to me?! What purpose did that do? I should've told him that I'm sensitive. This hurts so much. I trusted him. Why? I let out a sigh but it quickly became a cry. Soon enough I was sobbing. The man I loved and and looked up to lied to me and pushes me away.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I had gotten myself to stop crying which was not easy. I must have been really tired so I began to fall asleep. Well, I was until I heard an alarm go off on my phone.

I don't know why it was going off. I hadn't set it. I opened my eyes and reached over to grab my phone. And turned off the alarm. I clicked off my phone but did a double take on the time. 7:00am?! It was just 10 at night!

Oh I fell asleep. I physically face palmed myself and let out an amused laugh. Something went off all throughout my body and I ran over to my computer. I quickly typed 'YouTube.com' in the search bar and clicked on Marks channel. Wait what? His latest video was a Subnatica video. I looked through the past week worth of his videos and no video announcing that he had a girlfriend was there.

I leaned back in my chair and let out a long sigh of relief. It was just a dream.