The Start Of Lonliness

Starting I new school can be tough and I totally agree with that. This year I moved to a new school, it's pretty far therefore I have to ride the bus. Ugh. Thats what I thought at the beginning. But I was in for a surprise.

First day on the bus, not bad. The only complain I have no is WHY IN THIS RIDE SOO LONG. Literally at every intersection that a kid would be at that day the bus driver would stop ask if they go to to same school that she is supposed to pick up. Like seriously they give u a sheet for a reason. The sad part is that I'm the first one to abroad the bus so I'm there for all of it. Oh well I was lonely that day and I had a strongfeeling it would be like that for most of the year.

I thought of a lot of random things on the bus like if I'll ever make friends/ How will my grades turn out/ If I'll be stuck like this forever😢 sorry this is getting a little emotional. I used to ease drop on other people's conversations, they got really juicy at times. Grade eights talking about there crushes😊 Don't  blame me I had nothing better to do.  I had no one to talk to , plus I was really shy. I tried to be confident but it didn't work, probably because  I was too scared to try to.

I always thought but at my horrible grade 3 memorie, imagine this: new kid ,came near the end of April( not bad so far , only 2 months left of school) 2 months of loneness😭 UTS weird because the first day everyone wanted to be my friend, I had this big group of girls around me ( I was sooooo happy) they diched me on the second day, then my months of loneness started.