Chapter 2

Walking into the club, I couldn't help but remember the distance it is from where I live. God that was a long walk.

"Alissa how are we going to get a drink if the bartender doesn't even acknowledge us?" I asked her, sitting on a bar stool.

"Watch and learn Charl, watch and learn,"  flipping her red long hair, pushes up her breast partially, pushing mine up with hers, then turns to the bartender "Oh bartender! two martini's please."

I don't think I've ever seen a bartender make a drink that fast. Bringing the drink our way, he looked directly at our breasts and not our eyes.

It was uncomfortable. I didn't like how he was looking at me and I could tell neither did Alissa.

The music was loud and the club was packed.

Leaving me by the bar myself, Alissa wondered into the crowd.

"Looks like your friend invited you to the club and left as soon as she got the chance." A voice said.

Turning around, I saw heaven. Who was he? God alone knows. But damnn, was he fine!

"What makes you think that's what happened?" I replied, trying as much as I can to sound sexy. Oh how I was failing.

"I could tell. Benjamin, but you can call me Ben. Everyone else does." Man would I love to moan that name, Ben.

"Charlize, but call me Charl." I whispered.

"Charl. That's a beautiful name." He smiled. That smile sent me plummeting.

"Charl I'm ready to go. This place isn't as fun as everyone said it is." Alissa said, bursting through a couple, humping in the air(but they call it dancing).

Looking at Ben she smiled, "This your boyfriend Charl?"

"What? NO! I just met him!" I hurriedly spoke out.

"Ok I am ready to go, tell your boyfriend bye."

Looking at Ben, I mouthed an apology before slipping into the crowd. Just when the night was starting to get good. Sigh.

Walking through the door, I wished to meet Ben again.

"CHARL!!!!!!!" Ava came running down the stairs towards me making Kasha peek from the kitchen area.

"How were they? How much do I owe-"

Cutting me off instantly, "Free of charge Hun. After all, you do me favours all the time."

"Really?"

She smiled, "Yes, really."

"Thank you so much Kasha. It means a lot." Giving her a hug, I then walked her to the door.

After saying our goodbye's, I went and put Adem in his bed, checking on the others before entering my room.

Finally, rest.

'I want you to staaayyyyyyyy'

My phone! Grabbing it quickly, I answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's Ben, from the bar."

"How did you.. ?"

"Never mind that. I wanted to know if you mind meeting up for drinks soon?" Drinks?

"Uh, sure. Why not? But how did you..?"

Beeppppp.

"Hello?" I replied. "Ben?"

Did he just hang up on me?

____________________________

That's Ben in the gif up there guys!