Part 1

Harry:The usual- I was singing on stage, for our Take Me Home tour. That’s when I spotted her. She had bright blue-green eyes and strawberry blonde hair. I couldn’t stop looking at her. I almost missed my part singing. Then we made eye contact. We were staring straight at each other; I noticed she had one big dimple. She is just a fan, I thought, but I don't care. I pointed at her and waved. The cute girl started jumping up and down and I couldn’t help but smile. I’ve never been in love with a fan but I realized that that was about to change.

Lily: Did Harry Styles just point at me? I thought. What is happening right now? This can’t be right, but I think I’m going to believe it for right now. Harry was my favorite in the band. He was so cute with his brown curly hair, green eyes, raspy voice, and big dimples. He waved at me again and I realized he did notice me.

After the concert was over, I was walking to my dad’s car. He was driving us home because we are only 15. Then all of a sudden someone tapped on the shoulder. I turned around. I couldn’t believe who I was seeing. It was Harry Styles.

Taylor: My fists were clenched; I was so angry. I’ve known Lily for eight years, and of course, she takes Hannah with her. I’ve always wanted to go to a one direction concert. But no, she takes her new 'best friend' with her instead.

Niall: “I think I just saw a fan that I liked...” Harry started.

       “You know that there are over 100,000 people in the crowd, and the concert is over. How are you going to find her?” I ask him.

       “Help me look, lad!” he shouts, pulling me through the parking lot. There are so many people, I thought, Harry is crazy.

       “What does she look like?” I ask him, putting on my hood so no one realizes it’s me.

He does the same and gives me a dreamy smile and says, “Well... she had bright bluish green eyes and strawberry blonde hair. She was beautiful.” 

I joke, “Did she have a friend with her? Hot girls usually have hot friends.” 

“We’ll see if we find her-“he stops short. “There she is!” He dashes through the crowd, taking my hand. Girls were going insane and tugging on our shirts. We would get lost if I wasn’t holding on. It felt like minutes had gone by when we had finally caught up to her. Harry casually walks up to the beauty of a girl taps her on the shoulder.

“Hey beautiful.” he tells the pretty girl.

Lily: “Hi... H-Harry!” I asked with a confused look on my face. I could barely get my words out, I was so shocked.

“Hello,” he said to me with a big smile on his face.

“Wow, I can’t believe this. Why are you here?” I ask.

 “Well I saw you in the concert and I just couldn’t let a face like yours go by.” He handed me a slip of paper with a number written on it. “Call me sometime,” he slowly whispers into my ear. After saying goodnight to me, he slowly kisses me on the cheek. Hannah gives me an astonished look as he pulls away . Her jaw dropped and her eyes were wide open.

Fans and reporters start coming up to me and all I could hear is “WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME?”

 I dash to the car and quickly open the door, rushing to sit down. The moment I finally sit down, I look at Hannah and we both scream, 

"OH MY GOD!!" I turn back and lay my head on the chair's head rest and take a deep breath, and say to myself “Am I dreaming?”

Taylor: My iPhone interrupted my thoughts with a loud ‘bleep’. The name ‘Lily Horwitz’ appeared on my phone’s screen. Great. She was the last person I wanted to talk to right now. The text she sent me said “Answer my call it’s important!!”