Gruvia....part 4

Gray POV:
I woke up at 7:00 in the morning and i thought about what I'm going to do today and how I'm gonna explain things and stuff.
Gray's thoughts:
I'm going to really miss going on jobs, fighting with natsu, and spending all my time with my beloved..... Juvia..
I took a shower and put on my new tux and new shoes, and I literally just bought these a day before they told me this...ironic. Then I left at 7:25 and started to walk to the guild.

Juvia POV:
I got up from sleeping,and i was having a dream about me and gray-sama and we had 20 babies!!! I was so happy and I checked the time and it was...7:18, OMG I'm gonna be late! Again to meet gray-sama. So I showered and and got dressed and ran to the guild.

Gray POV:
I got to the guild and I open the doors and everyone was just staring at me. Random people was talking secrets about how I looked and stuff and I can hear them. AKA: they can't whisper if they life depend on it.
Hello, I can hear you. I shouted

My bad. The random guy said

Yeah,yeah. I said until natsu, erza, and Lucy walked up to me.

Yo Elsa, why are you dress in that formal, trying to look all professional type shit, yo, you even got a fresh cut, bro I'm about to flame you so hard right now, never go back to that nigga, nigga pushed your hairline all the way back to Alaska and where did you get those shoes like "what are those" like are those the new George Washington's or something Natsu said dying. Natsu said getting all fired up but I stopped him.

Natsu, not right now I have to make an announcement to the whole guild. Everyone turned around and looked at me, even gramps came out of his office to hear what I have to say.

OK, first I bet you guys are wonde-. I said but I got cut off by the guild doors getting pushed open and it was Juvia.

Juvia's POV:
I ran as fast as I can to the guild but I got stopped by Lyon.

Oh, is that my beloved juvi! He said in a happy tone.

Hi Lyon I need to tell you something, me and gray-sama are together, you can't keep giving nicknames and saying "beloved" or "babe" because you love me, but I'm not with you I'm with Gray-sama so, sorry Lyon I need to go to the guild now. I said in a happy tone. I just left Lyon there shocked and ran to the guild. When I got to the guild I open the doors and I was panting and sweating from all the running and when I looked up everyone was looking at me. Juvia thoughts: oh no what did I do, I looked outside and it wasn't raining, but then I saw gray in a tux looking so hot and handsome that I nearly fainted. Gray than responded

You're finally here. He said in a happy tone.

What happened?

Everyone was listening

So, last night I received a phone call, and it said that my father had passed away....
Aawwwwww you okay and stuff. Everyone said

I'm so, so, sorry Gray-sama i know you really loved your father.

Gray POV:

I - its okay. I said with a studder.

And the person said that I had to take over his business or it will go downhill so.....I said yes. Gray said and everyone was happy for me, but then gramps quieted them down so he can say something.

How are you gonna manage jobs and missions and do that work. Makorav said in a confused tone.

I had to choose one and I already did.
I said

What are you trying to say. Master said in a angry and sad tone.

That means...I going to leave Fairy Tail. I said

OMG I'm so sad right now, I'm crying when I wrote that, but vote and leave comments the✌✌✌💟