Liu isn't Dead...

It had been at least three years since Jeffrey Woods, aka Jeff the Killer, had supposedly killed his younger brother Liu Woods. Liu was not truly dead however, Liu was alive, Very much so, he had cauterized his wound, and kept living in the old Woods family house. He lived a normal life and if someone came in the house, he would kill them automatically without thinking, but sat in remorse afterwards.

One day Jeff came back to his old house, just in time for a nice surprise...
-------------------

"Liu isn't Dead"
A fan made creepypasta by: Liuwoods23
...............................................................

Chapter 1: Jeff

Jeff jumped in the window of the burnt house, the floor creaked above him, he slowly drew his knife from the pocket of his White Hoodie. The creaking continued as the stairs began to creak "Who's there?" The walking figure asked, Jeff kept silent and quickly hid in the coat closet. The figure finally got downstairs and looked around, it was Liu, Jeff's long lost younger brother. He walked to the kitchen's knife drawer and pulled out a butcher's knife, and smiled. "Jeff, you're late for dinner again" he teased as he knew it was Jeff, he walked towards the closet door. Jeff slowly opened the door "L- Liu? Y- you're alive?" He asked in dismay his eyes wide. Liu lifted the right side of his shirt to show the cauterized wound "Ya know Jeff, it's pretty easy to fix a side wound, but then again.. Why did you do it?!" Liu asked angrily and put his shirt back down. Jeff lowered his head like a scared animal "I- I don't know.. I didn't mean to.." He told his younger brother, Liu suddenly smiled and pulled his brother into a tight hug "It's alright, I forgive you, I know you didn't mean to.." He told Jeff, Jeff dropped his knife and slowly hugged back then rubbed his brother's head with his free hand "Th-thanks Liu.." He told him. Liu buried his face in Jeff's chest and began to cry a bit and hugged him even tighter "I missed you so much Jeff!" He yelled muffled by Jeff's hoodie, "I know Liu, I know.." He told him "please Don't leave again Jeff..." Liu said in a childish voice, "I won't, I won't...." Jeff said smiling, Liu let go and took a couple steps back "what are we gonna do Jeff?" Liu asked his bleach-skinned older brother. Jeff smiled once again, "Whatever you want Liu.." He told his 15-year-old brother.

The next few days Jeff and Liu lived together happily, with no problems, but then one day, came the problem: Jane...

Chapter 2: Jane

Liu had just woke up, and heard Jeff talking to someone Downstairs, "Yeah, I do need to leave the runt, I've been here long enough.." Liu heard Jeff say, a tear ran down Liu's cheek as he realized that Jeff never had any intention of staying...

Liu began crying a lot and Jeff heard this "one second Jane.." He said and ran back up the stairs to Liu's room "Liu, what's wrong?" He asked "you're... leaving... Me!!" Liu managed between sobs "you.. Never loved me...." Liu said and buried his face in his pillow and continued crying, Jeff looked down at the floor "Liu I-" he started but was cut off "NO!!" Liu yelled "GO AWAY!!" He continued crying " I h-hate you J-Jeff..." Liu said as Jane, who had grown impatient began walking up the steps.

Liu didn't notice Jane coming as he was too busy crying, Jane tugged on Jeff's hoodie, "Let's go" she said and Jeff nodded, "bye Liu.." Jeff said, Liu opened his eyes and saw Jane, he pulled his knife out from under his pillow, and began to follow silently...

Jane stopped and turned before walking out the door, just in time to see Liu rush at her very quickly... Liu shoved his knife straight into her stomach and twisted the knife, cutting and swirling her guts from within. She gasped and as Liu pulled the knife out, guts still hanging off the knife, Jane fell to her knees and could only say: "j-jeff....." As she died moments before hitting the ground...

"Liu! What have you done?!" Jeff yelled at his brother, "No one takes my brother from me..." Liu said grimly... "If you really hate me... Fight me Jeff" Liu said and raised his knife, Jeff stared daggers into Liu before reaching into his hoodie's pocket for his knife, but it wasn't there... Liu smirked at Jeff "lose something?" he asked, Jeff growled only to be cut off by a sharp pain he could've never seen coming!

Chapter 3: The End

Liu laughed as he slowly pulled his knife from Jeff's heart, and said "tell me Jeff... Who had the last laugh?" Liu giggled as Jeff fell to the floor on top of Jane, "I'm not as ignorant... I'll make sure you stay dead" Liu said, and pulled from his left pocket, a lighter....

THE END