First Day of School

~Sky Pov~

Mom drives me to school.

"Bye, my sweet honey buns~." My mom says while pulling on my cheek.

"Mom please stop." I say.

"But your so adorable~."Mom says while babying me.

"Urg , please~ mom." I beg.

"You know I love you more that your sister~."Mom says.

"*rolls eyes* PLEASE~ can I just go to school."I beg.

"But can I take a first day of high school photo so I can put in the memory book of Sky."Mom says while getting a old fashion camera out.

"*moans while looking out the window and put my  blue hood up*"-Me

Mom snaps a photo of me and put it in the gallery.

"Awww, I'm going to keep this forever." Mom says then un locks the doors.

"Ok you can go now...." Mom says while looking at the photo.

"Thank you mom." I said while about to close the door and smiles bright.

She snaps a photo.

"Mom~.."I moan.

"See ya sweetheart." Mom says.

"Bye." I say.

I close my door and puts the one strap blue and white book bag around me.

"HI!" A girl magically pops out of nowhere around the corner.

"Ah!" I yelled said while almost tubal on the ground.

"New kid , eh?" She question.

"Yeah , and where did you come from?" I question her approach.

"Duh, where did you think I came from the corner," she explains.

"I saw you talking to your mom and it looks like you would have some hard time making friends so I help you." She says while smiling bright while holding her two straps on her shoulder blades.

We start to walk around the campus because she is the tours that shows you the place if you are new.

"So my name is Sky HeartFelt." I say.

"Mine is Sapphire Starlet." Sapphire says while grinning.

"I really like your British voice." Sapphire says

======================

"Welcome class we have a new student today please introduce yourself.." Miss. January says.

"Oi mates my name is Sky HeartFelt." I say while looking around the room.

"Um, please take your hood off." Miss. January says while pointing at my hood.

"Oh I didn't know that I was always in home school so sorry." I say while a little embarrassed.

Everyone starts to giggle.

"Ok please take a seat anywhere ,if you like?" Miss. January question.

Ok I got two options sit by all the babes or sit by Sapphire by the window.

I walk and sit by Sapphire and laughed at her stupid face that she was making.

"Hey , what's funny british boy." Sapphire says with a cute death glare.

"Oh it's nothing mate it was only your face you were making." I say while turning around.

"Grrr...well...that's Americans for ya." Sapphire says while leaning on her chair.