August: The ex, and The Twinkie

Ok so Harvest Middle School (HMS) First day of middle school and I was scared straight because all my elementary school friends had gone to Redwood Middle School so I was a loner... And I was really intimidated, the door in front of me opened. "When you enter the room please tell me your name." A man came out the door. I was first in line. "H-hi! I'm Seba- I-i mean Harrison!" I stutter oh wow Harry good first impression. I Think to myself. "Ok...?" The teacher said. "Go sit at computer....27." He pointed to a computer. "Ok..." I walk over to the computer. I sit there for a while... My phone vibrates.
"Huh?" I say it was a text from my best friend natalie  *she went to redwood...

Bored af...

same...

How is stefan.

dont even ask.

why? what happened?

he cheated on me.

wow... 

I go and text stefan.

Hoi! 

It took awhile for him to answer, but eventually he did

What

Hows natalie?

Qba'g rira fgneg. fur jnf htyl naq abg avpr fur qrfreirf gb srry guvf jnl.

What?

He never did respond.

It was the middle of august and it was lunch time and my friend had a twinkie.

My new friend, Vincent, was eating a twinkie. I stared at the twinkie. I want that twinkie i thought to myself. He left the twinkie on the lunch table. Nows your chance... I grab the twinkie. "I can't eat it here." i say. 

Shoot 

i said it outloud.

"what?" vincent looked at me. He saw the twinkie.

I bolted out the door with the twinkie in my mouth.

I hid behind car and checked my surroundings. Vincent was right next to me.

 Vincent was right next to me

Thats was my reaction. NO THAT IS NOT HOW I LOOK LIKE.

Play music

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!?!??! YOU CANT JUST EAT SOMEONE ELSES TWINKIE!!!!" My face was red and my mouth was full of twinkie mush.

"P-p-peez porgib meh..."

"NOOOO HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU?!?!? I WASTED $1.50 ON THAT!!!"

"╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜╰༼◉Д◕༽〜"

"WHAT DOSE THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?!?!"

"Oi don't knew!"

"YOUR GONNA BUY ME ANOTHER TWINKIE!!!!"

"F-fine.." by that time i had swallowed the twinkie.

"NGHAAAAAAA!!!!" Vincent dragged me alllll the way over to the student store.

"ONE TWINKIE PLEASE!!!!" he shouted.

The lady put the twinkie on the counter.

"PAY!" Vincent screamed

"B-but..."

"I....SAID PAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!"

I handed the lady the dollar 50.

Vincent snached the twinkie from counter and tore the bag open.

He shoved the whole thing down his throat. He didn't even bother to chew. When he swallowed he looked like he was in pain but he continued anyways.

"Are you OK....?" Asked the lady at the counter.

Vincent looked down at his feet, closed his eyes, and showed us us index finger as if to say "Just wait."

Finally he did swallow He let out the biggest burp imaginable.

The supposive "Cool Kids" Walked by listening to "Hit the quan" And they heard vincent's burp. All of them were like "BRUH" And then they walked away.

Stop music

"I'M SO SORRY THAT I ATE YOUR TWINKIE!!!!" i yell

"I-its fine...just dont do it again"

(A/N) That....took longer than expected.