Chapter 1

Today, I woke up and went downstairs. My parents were leaving for Lincoln. We wound up cleaning for about one or two hours. After that we went outside and played, then about 12 minutes later I went outside to find out what my sister, Nikki, was doing.

She was planning on having fried ice-cream for dessert. She said she was cleaning out of the back of our dad's tailgate because we were going to have fried ice-cream in the back of it.  I was so excited, she asked,"do you want to help me?" I said,"sure."

         Soon, we were done with a little help from Rachel. We went inside at about 5:50 to start getting ready. First we are dinner,then we started putting on small pieces of bread and used a rolling pin to straighten out the bread.after that we put it in the freezer for about 2 hours.
       At 9:30 we had dessert,it was so good!Rachel said she loved the fried ice cream. Marissa,Rachel's youngest sister,said,"if you love it so much,why don't you marry it?" Rachel said,"your right!" And ran to the store and got a diamond ring.then,returning to the house,asked the fried ice cream,"will you marry me?"and in a high pitched,squeaky voice,it said,"of course!"and the two got married and lived happily ever after...until Rachel ate the fried ice cream for being so freakishly anoying.