1

04:55 pm

"Mom, I wanna go to that shop" I said, pointing to the clothes store.

"Okay, meet me in here at 5:30" said my mom.

I went to the store and searched for a casual clothes. I saw a beautiful dress. It's a white dress with yellow floral print in it.

It's simple but cute, so I decided to try it.

"Excuse me, where's the dressing room?" I asked one of the maid.

"Just go straight then turn right, you can see the sign after that" she said.

I walked straight and then turn right. I try the dress and it's fit on me.

But sadly it's little bit expensive, but it's okay. I'll buy it, girls always buy usesless things anyway.

After that I walked again to see what food I can eat. Thank god there is a McDonald. Actually I just want to get the free wifi, so I just buy a french fries.

I unlock my phone and saw my friend sent me a picture. She really crazy about that famous person named Justin Bieber, she will watch his concert this week and asked me to join, but I'm not really obsses on him like she did and beside the tickets its too expensive.

While I eat my snack, I saw a bunch of people crowded around the McDonald's door, what are they doing.

I saw to the other corner, there's Justin Bieber sat on there. No wonder why this people came here.

He wear a white t-shirt with his ripped jeans and black nike shoes. I admit that he is handsome.

I took his picture and send it to my friend. And then she said that she will come here and meet Justin, really?she's too obsessed with this canadian boy.

When I'm done with my free wifi and frenchfries I walk again to searched my mom and ignore that Justin famous Bieber.

At the way to my mom, I felt a little shake, and all the people began to run without direction.
I think it's an earthquake. All people started to scream and panicking.

**attention, this mall will be close in 10 minutes, please pack your stuff and go to the exit door, there's a guard who will guide you out of this mall, thank you**

Okay this is weird, first I met a famous person named Justin Bieber who eat in the McDonald, and now there's an earthquake in here.

I really have to wake up from my dream now.

I beggan to searched my mom, but I couldn't find her. I checked the last shop she went with me, and she no where to be seen.
And then my phone started buzzing. It's mom.

"Mom, hello? Where are you?"

"Sweetheart, I don't sure where am I but I think the earthquake it's really big and my legs it's so hurt, I can't move"

"Okay stay calm mom, tell me everything you can see"

"Okay, im stuck at a fitting room, in h&m"

"Okay I'll come there any minute"

Call ended

As i ran to h&m a fireman stopped me.

"Sorry ma'am but you have to get out from this building" said the man.

"No, I can't I have to searched my mom first"

"No ma'am you have to go, my team will be search your mom"

"Please hurry she's in hurt"

"We will ma'am"

Then he pulled me into the stairs, but there is too many people in there. I can't barely walk. there's so loud, children's are crying, teenager's are panicking. I almost fall from the stairs, thank God we just in second floor.

when people ran downstairs,  I got hit and bumped with someone, I can't recognized that person.... but wait... it's Justin bieber.

-

"Sorry, umm..." he said
" oh Selena my name's selena" i said as i lookd down.
"Sorry, selena. many people tryin to get out of here " he said giggling.
"yeah I know, but its okay" my cheak start heating cause how attractive he could be.
"I think I saw you at the McDonald"
"Yes it's me, what are you
doing in here"
"Trapped just like you"