Darkness

Harry's POV

As I stepped in the van I turned around for one last time and I wished I hadn't. I saw Soph in teases being held back by Gem and Austin. I felt terrible I wanted to go over to her and give her a big but I knew it would only make it worse. I looked over at mum she waved to me and blew me a kiss I blew one back and then I blew one to Gem and Soph and they blew back I didn't blow one to Austin cause that'd just be weird. I pulled the door shut and took my seat which was by the door next to Louis. Next to Louis was Niall. Opposite me was Zayn next to him was Liam and next to him was Paul. Our van was just like the one we used during the X Factor.

As I looked back at Soph I began to cry. Soph is my baby sister and it ruined me too see her like this it was heartbreaking. I have been in 3 other tours but she has never.... I repeat never.... Acted like this. Yes, she had been upset but never this upset!

She was kneeling on the floor crying her eyes out. Austin had her cradled in his arms and Gem was calming her down. I wish I was there cuddling her, protecting her but I couldn't. I had asked Austin to keep an eye on my girls (Mum, Gem and Soph) he has been my best mate since year 5 and he is practically part of the family. He said he would and would phone me immediately if he thought anything was wrong. You see Mum, Gem and Soph tend to keep things from me to stop me from worrying but to be honest it makes be even more worried like, when Soph was ill during our tour last year no one told me about it till I got back. Not even a quick text so, when I found out I was pretty angry. Like what if something could have happened and I wasn't there? So that's why this year I asked Austin to keep an extra close eye on them.

Ever since Dad died when Soph was 3 I have been her father type figure so I feel responsible to protect her but, since I am away I can't and that is what bugs me the most!

"Hey mate you all right?" I heard Lou ask. He must of seen I was worried.

"Yeh I just can't believe how Soon reacted, she never reacts that bad!"

'I know man but you just gotta keep positive. K?"

"Yeh k." I replied I whipped the tears that were running from my eye and just looked out the window. We were on our way to Heathrow Airport to fly to LAX for the fist part of our leg... The US. I loved the US all the hot weather and the food. OMG the food it was amazing. Niall is in food heavan when we go to America. I just wanted it to go as fast as possible so I could get back to Soph.

We had 6 legs of our tour this year:

1. US

2.Canada

3.Europe

4.Asia

5. UK

6.Australia

We spend roughly between 1-2 months on each leg. It gets tiring but we usually get some time off between each leg and we get to have our families on tour with us every so often.

As I sat there I couldn't get the picture of Soph crying and screaming my name out.

-----2 hours later-----

We are still in this stupid van. We are stuck in traffic. I have a thumpoing headache. I'm in a bad mood. We have music blaring out the radio. I am sitting next to a loonitic (Louis). Paul is constantly telling him to calm it. Zayn is stretched out and sleeping. Niall is stuffing his face with food. (How can he eat that much but still be so skinny???) Liam is texting someone by the looks of things it is his mum cause he has a look on his face he always does when he talks to her. And me well I am just moaning at everyone and trying to block out the music because I have a thumping headache. I would occasionally let out a tear because I begin to think of Soph again but I try and hold the tears back.

Eventually we arrive 45 mins late and everyone is in a rush to get to the plane on time. As soon as we step out then the van a bunch of security guards form a circle around us. I slide my sun glasses on even though it is not sunny but who cares? I am a cool kid. I sling my carry on bag over my shoulder and put my hand sto my ears to block out the screams since I have thumping headache.

As we are pushing throughte guards I begin to slow down. I began to feel seriously dizzy. I suddenly grabbed hold of my nearest security guard, who happened to be Paul, and I fell into his arms. I looked up and saw all the boys trying to get through to me but security stopped them. Fans immediately began to crowed around me and Paul. But darkness took over me.......