The cute squirrel that killed

It was a normal day, the sun was high in the sky and it was 40 degrees. It was going to be a good day, until just after 4.38 am ( yes it was 40 degrees in the morning.) the most horrifying thing happened. Bob was minding his on business when he turned his head and saw a Squirrel.
Bob looked at the squirrel in horror was it stared Into his soul with is small black eyes, and then the squirrel spoke (in this word squirrels can't speak).

Squirrel: dear kind human, could I bother you for just a second old chap. Said the squirrel in a very posh voice.
Bob sat on this chair in shock.
Squirrel: I am squirrel, my plants were very bad at "creative" names. Could I ask you for some tea a crumpets.
Bob: I don't have any tea and crumpets you feral rat, Said bob very rudely.
The squirrels eyes turned a blood red.
Squirrel: now listen here mortal human I am trying to be polite and friendly, but you don't want to anger me!
Bob: well what do you want then rodent.
Squirrel: I just ask for something to eat and then I will leave you're horrible world, just give me anything you have.
Bob: okay I will get you some chips.
Squirrel: o I love potato crisps. Said squirrel happy.
*bob gets a plate of chips and comes back.*

Bob walked up to the demonic squirrel with the plate and offers the chips.
Bob: here you go "squirrel".
Squirrel: thank you mortals.
As squirrel goes to grab a chip Bob swings the plate.
Bob: take this rat.
Squirrel slows time and freezes the plate in place, covering it in a red glow, The plate melts and the chip shot the ground.
Squirrel: and this is why I hate humans, now I shall take you're useless soul. Bobs lifeless body hits the ground, his soul was gone and then the body lit on fire.
Squirrel: now for these delectable potato crisps.
Chip number 1: please mister demon squirrel, we are just poor little chips who don't want to be hurt.
Chip number 2: don't worry chip number 1, I will save us from Th......
Before chip number 2 could finish speaking squirrel eat him.
Chip number 27: noooo he had a wife and 5 kids.
Squirrel:so. I don't care.

After that squirrel carried on eating all the other chips, listening to them scream in pain. Later squirrel used his demon powers to destroy the sun and the solar system was destroyed.

This was my first Storie and I thought of it when I was on holiday.
Please go read the stories made by my friends MagicSpud, Donburiscone and Daxt3r42.
Again this was my first story so don't question what I have written.