Chapter One: The Prologue of Prologues

It all started with Donna Keppel and the murderer, Richard Fenton. Donna's parents and brother were killed by the crazy murderer when she was 15. Richard was my Donna's teacher, and he was obsessed with her. He wanted her so badly, so very badly. The story goes like this: Richard hoarded a whole bunch of pictures of Donna in his own home. The school fired him and Donna thought that was the end of his creepiness but after going to the cinemas with her best friend, she came home to find her dad and brother dead. Richard killed her mom right before her eyes as she hid under the bed, hiding from the murdering mentalist. Richard was captured and three years later, escaped from prison. This happened to be my Donna's senior prom night. Richard killed 13 people that night, it was close to 14. Richard was shot dead by a detective.

Donna's boyfriend/date Bobby was killed by Richard. Unfortunately, she couldn't trust anyone else for her whole life afterwards, so it was a relief that she'd rocked the bed with Bobby a week before prom. The day after the accident, Donna attended interviews and investigations at the police station and found out that Richard had a son. The whereabouts of this son was unknown but Donna was scared out of her mind. Donna was too scared to go to college, so she planned to live with her auntie and uncle for the near future. A week after the incident, Donna's auntie and uncle decided to move to Fort Bragg, California to make sure she was safe. A month went by and Donna felt sicker and sicker as each day went on, and it wasn't her anxiety pills, so she took a pregnancy test and found out that she was pregnant with a girl. Donna wanted a better life for her child and knew that America wasn't safe, so she thought about moving countries. And just like that, Donna woke up one day wanting to move to Brighton, England. Unfortunately, Donna's auntie and uncle couldn't afford to support Donna in her journey so Donna stayed in Fort Bragg to make enough money to fund for herself. Skip forward to New Year's Day that year. Donna was admitted to the hospital when the baby was ready to be born and she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl; a baby girl named Lana.

And that now comes to me, my story; my name is Lana Keppel. I am now 18 years old and tonight is the night of my senior ball.