Chapter 8

××Name pov××
A lot of things happened since I woke up. Like Wendy Joined Fairy Tail. Wendy is a really sweet girl, she has dark blue hair, Gajeel And Juvia joined Fairy Tail.
××Wendy pov××
It has been a few weeks since I joined Fairy Tail. I meet a girl named Lisanna in edolas. She said that she is from here but somehow she was taken to edolas.
××Name pov××
I was talking to Erza about Cake. (Well Erza Started talking about cake) until the guild doors opened. We all turned around to see... Lisanna Strauss. "L... Lisanna" I said. Lisanna then turned to me. I walked up to her and hugged her. Natsu did the same. We were in a group hug. Just Lisanna Natsu and I. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. "Were finally reunited" Lisanna said smiling. "Lisanna how about (Name) you and I catch up on everything that happened two years ago" Natsu said. Lisanna nodded.
××Lucy pov××
Ever since Lisanna came back from Edolas, (Name) and Natsu have been spending a lot of time with Lisanna. I think I'm starting to get Jealous. I walked up to them and tapped on (Name)'s shoulder. They completely ignored me. So I just went with Erza and Gray. Erza and Gray were on their way to talk to Natsu, (Name), and Lisanna. I felt a pain in my heart. I was being completely ignored, not important. They only are with Lisanna making party's for her. I saw Natsu and (Name) talking to each other about how happy they are about Lisanna coming back. I walked over to the bar. There was Mirajane taking orders. I ordered a booze. Mirajane noticed how depressed i am. "What's wrong Lucy?" Mirajane asked me. "Oh its nothing" I said. "It's about (Name), Natsu, and Lisanna right?" She asked, I nodded my head. "Well Lucy you don't have to get Jealous their childhood friends and are barely reunited with Lisanna" Mirajane said. "Yeah, I know, it's just that I like Natsu, and he doesn't like me back,he likes (Name)" I said. "Lucy what you could do is see if he likes you back, you have to try" Mirajane said. "But Natsu hates me after what happened to (Name) on my mission" I said. "(Name) was trying to protect you she didn't want her friend to be hurt" Mirajane explained. "Maybe he doesn't hate you he was just hurt about (Name)'s small coma" (let's just say that reader Chan had a small coma) Mirajane said. "Yeah you make good sense" I said.
××Name pov××
I was with Natsu and Lisanna, until someone pushed me. Natsu caught me just in time. "Thanks Natsu" I said. Natsu smiled. Natsu then turned around and saw the person that pushed me. I actually didn't care. "Natsu calm down I really don't care" I told him. Natsu calmed down. Then Lisanna, Natsu and I went on a mission together.