Urban Ledgend 6

A boy and his friends were on their way to a dance, driving down a lonely country road. They saw a young girl standing at the side of the road with her thumb out. The boys stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride. She asked them to take her home but they told her they were on their way to a dance.

They asked the girl if she'd like to come too and she accepted their invitation. So they all got in the car and she sat in the back seat. It was a very cold night and she borrowed one of their overcoats.

They dance all night and when it got late, she asked them to take her home. So they droveto her house and stopped and let her out. Suddenly one of the boys remembered he had forgotten to ask her for his overcoat. His friend said "wait intill tomorrow, we'll come back."

The next morning the boys returned to look for the girl and they found her mother a very old women at home. She said that the girl was her daughter, but shed been dead for 12 years. She had been killed in an accident at the same corner. The old women pointed to an old cemetery down the street.

The boys DIDNT believe her and they went to the cemetery and looked around. Then they saw the overcoat drapped over a headstone. Engraved was the girls name and the date of her death exactly 12 years ago today.

Ok sorry guys I haven't updated in a couple of weeks. I have been really busy with lots and haven't really had anytime but I try to upload more often maybe 1 or 2 a week but no promises;)