Chappie 2

OH MI GOSH GUYYYYS thank you so much for commenting and stuffs I feel really happy right now.... I think I'mma gonna cry.... Lol joking thank you guys seriously. haleyrae70922, CandyPrincess64, savereenad, and, MariiammBaybbiiee thank you I have no words to describe how much I love you guys right now. I know this chapter isn't all that much.. But  I hope you guys enjoy this.

There was complete silence, so silent that if you even did a silent fart you would hear it.

"Victoria?" Ashley said in a meek voice.

"Yeah?" I coughed out.

"I'm scared, why did they kidnap us?"

"How should I know??" I snapped. I am so annoyed right now this isn't cool chaining us up like we are slaves or something.

"Do you think they will kill us?"

"If they wanted to kill us they would've done it already Ashley." I said calmly

She started to breathe heavy, "But what if they torture us to death? Or-- Or RAPE us?????" She started to pull at her chains, "I am to young to die Vikky!!"

I grunted as I pulled at my chain, "Calm down Ash, you need to stay calm, keep your head so we can find a way out of this dump."

She sniffled, "Do you think Erik will come for us?"

I snapped my head up looking at her, "Of course Ash-Ash, he always comes to us, he'll find us and then everything will be okay then." I nodded my head, hoping that he will come for us.

Please Erik please come for us, I beg you I won't take your toast any more I won't try and ditch you at the mall, I'll even listen to my dad from now on! Just pleaseeeee come and save us......

Then a loud BANG sounds through the room, "Vikky?! What was that?!"

I whipped my head over to where I heard the noise, "I don't know Ash"

The was a really loud screeching noise (I don't know if I spelt that right) and saw a small crack of light, "Oh god Vikky here they come!"

I looked towards her direction, "SHHH ASHLEY" I whispered yelled, "Act like your sleeping!"

I threw myself back down on the ground where I woke up and closed my eye's, I heard crying, "Vikky I'm so scared, please don't let them kill me"

WTF? What the hell can I do? I  am chained up too gahhhhh

"Ashley shut up! Act like your sleeping!" I whisper yelled again as I began to hear voices and the door opened more.

"Man, I hope they are still out, I don't wanna deal with crying teenage girls." Said a unknown male voice. He sounded kind of young ish maybe around 25 to 30 years old.

"Why did the boss even want the girls anyways? We have enough whores."

"He only wanted the one girl, the other was unnecessary but we had to get her too."

One of them grunted as they walked closer, "I still don't understand why though."

"I heard a rumor that the one with brown hair is a rival mafia leaders kid, maybe he wants to use her as leverage for more territory."

I know this is short but I came up with this off the top of my head. In under five minutes. Be proud :) Again thank you guys for commenting and getting me to update I felt kinda sad that I just left my stuff..... I hope you guys enjoyed :)