Break up Or Make up?

~~~Lucy Heartfilia~~~

It's been a week. Ever since Levy and I passed out because we won in that battle, Our strength isn't the same. It's like we've weaken over the past few days. Ever time we go out Master wants one of the S-Class wizards to go out with us or one of the dragon slayers has to come with us. I feel so helpless, Ugh, Right now I think this Wizard's name is Luke, He knows every job Natsu Happy and I take and again we ran into him.

"How do you keep finding us?" I yelled at him. "Let's just say not all little fairy's are trustworthy" He smirked evilly. Then I realized Lisanna walking beside him.

"L-l-Lisanna? What are you doing with this bastard?" Natsu was beyond angry, His scales started to show and he was fired up more then ever.

"You should know, That Luke and I started dating" She said while being all lovey dovey on him. 'You can't be serious. I mean I do like Lisanna, but she's out of her mind if she wants to date the enemy of Fairy Tail' I thought.

''Natsu snap out of it! We need to fight both of them! Lisanna made her choice!" I said while shaking his arm.

"Lucy! Let go!" Natsu said pushing me off him.

He was in some sort of daze, I couldn't believe him, I sure do want Lisanna back with us but she made a decision she can't take back.

''Lisanna, Why are you doing this?" Natsu asked super sadly, as if she had gone away and disappeared from his life. So Natsu Still loves Lisanna?

''I finally found someone who actually wants me unlike you Natsu!" She struck back.

''Lets go Lisanna, We've got better things to do then to waste time with little weak fairy's" Just then Luke and Lisanna both disappeared right when Levy, Gajeel and panther lily came.

"Hey, Lu-chan, You alright?" Levy asked. I just shook my head and laid it on her shoulder trying to figure out what I'm feeling.

I didn't want to be around Natsu right now, I just ran and walked home when no one was looking.

Levy McGarden

''Lu-Chan?!? Where you going? Lucy!!!" I yelled but she didn't listen. ''Look what you did Natsu you drove Lucy away'' Happy said while coming down. ''It wasn't my fault, I didn't do anything"! He yelled at Happy.

''It is your fault you big jerk! I told you to never hurt Lucy! Way to go! Stay away from us'' I yelled at him and he went silent. "Happy, Lily Lets go"! I yelled and asked Lily to carry me to Lucy's apartment.

I jumped in the air and he used his tail to grab me. ''Aye sir"!

Gajeel RedFox

''Way to go Salamander! Now both our girls are gone"!

''Go away"!

''You really want to be know as that guy caught between to girls"?!?

"I don't know how to fix this you idiot! I don't know the first thing about love, like I'm the perfect boyfriend or whatever that is, I don't even get what couples do when there together"! He snapped. "If you really care about Bunny girl, Then go find her and tell her"!

I went to go find Shrimp and my cat.

Levy McGarden

''LUCY'' I yelled. No response. Happy, Lily and I went to her apartment but she wasn't there. Ezra Lily and Mirajane went to check the guild. And Happy and I, we are currently checking the forest.

''Happy where do you think she is'' I asked really worried. ''I don't know but Levy I think I'm going to-'' He didn't finish but his magic power had run out. ''Ahhhhh'' I fell hard on the ground and twisted my ankle.