Chapter 1

Harry Styles

            I feel the tension rising as I’m scrolling down my news feed. I follow so many One Direction pages, I see their face 24/7. #eatsleeppoopdirection

           A photo pops up about Taylor F*cking Swift not getting over Harry Styles, or at least that’s all I see. I watched the VMA’S ( the craziest event of the year ) & saw her their, she was probably mad. I don’t mean to rumble the cage but my friend told me she saw somewhere, they said she had said “Sorry for my arm,” or some mumbo jumbo like that, as she was talking to Selena Gomez & her arm was on her shoulder. If you look closely at the video & the gifs and see if she could’ve been saying that, it aligns perfectly. Then again, “Shut the f**k up,” aligns just as well.  Mystery? I was of course mad, because as a directioner, I believe anything & everything that is on my news feed about One Direction.

         As I get over that story, I go on to another about Harry, his shirt is off in the gifs I find on tumblr, and the flawless pictures I see of him twenty four seven. We’ve all wanted to marry him, he’s just so kind & gorgeous.

( I ship #Narry 100% ) (Larry’s cool, too.)

               Harry can always make me laugh, his hair changes constantly & I love it when it’s back w/ a headband like an elementary school student.

         He’s been portrayed as a player & a womanizer, but none of that is true. The only thing that’s true is that he has terrible girlfriend choices, as he is not dating any fans, ugh, and as he is dating superefficient drama queens who create rumors. (NOT JUST TAYLOR) Us Directioners, however, always find a way to make it positive. We make jokes as appose to mocking them. His love for pussy (cats) is surreal & he loves whom he loves, he hasn’t dated an old lady/cougar, yet okay? (not including Taylor)

What we do know:

·      He is Prince Edward the 44th

·      Terrible girlfriend choices

·      Fabulous Tattoos

·      Is always involved in the best One Direction OTP’s

·      Loves pussy ….(cats)…

·      Perfectly tanned body

·      Funny, kind, charming

·      My baby boy.

Tweet related w/ chapter:

From Harry Styles himself:

“ A milli, a milli, a milli ”