Deaf

~Einair's POV~

         After that one kiss, and that endless explosion of sparks he pushed me away, my outstretch hands barely catching the blue ribbon that tied his hair , and his dark locks were set loose it flew as he immediately turned to glare at me then he immediately noticed the ribbon in my hand. His facial expression almost an 180° degree from furious to shock to panic as he immediately began to stride over to me.

   "Hand it over!" He said trying to reach it, but every time I pulled it just out of his grasp using my height as leverage as I was 6'4 and he 5'11.   

    "What?" I said innocently and smirking at Noir's blushing face when I stood up, and my all 10 inches of mini me was displayed proudly in front of him.

  "Don't pretend to be innocent, you cur!The ribbon!" He said jumping with outstretched hands.

   "What's it to you? If you give me another kiss, I'll think about giving it back..." I said playing with the ribbon.

 "It's important...Please... F...Fine!" He said face flushed a deep crimson. I knew he wanted me to, and his pride is getting in the way. If he needs an excuse, I'll give him one. I bend down as he stood on his tippy toes and gave me a soft and hesitant peck on the lips, he tried to pull away but I grabbed him quickly making sure the time he doesn't flee and slammed him against the wall, cornering him. Our lips kept going as if it was glued together, the hand that was on the wall holding him back moved to his behind and entered him. His little moans snuffled by our kiss, and after I was done fingering him, my cock prodded his entrance.

   "No! No! No! It will never fit! It's two big!" He pleaded but from the moment I slammed him to the wall, my eyes glowed gold, my instincts took over, and I became deaf to his cries until I was done. I looked down, my beautiful mate eyes closed and crying beautiful tears lying in a pool of blood and semen tightly holding unto the old tattered sky blue ribbon in his hands as a child would do to a security blanket. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I wanted to play the bad guy...I didn't know he would tear up, no one want's to see the love of their life in pain. As I carried him to my room instead, laying him upon my king sized bed just as I thought to apologized he murmured a name in his sleep...

            "Elliot...I'm sorry Elliot..." Why was he murmuring another man's name in my embrace, I was infuriated! Who was this Elliot that was so important to him that he called out to him even in unconsciousness.  And this wolf, will certainly find out was what I thought after making an appointment with my long time friend, the Noblesse Roen Ebel Belial , and most importantly my future brother in law.