The Rated X Factor (Nemi One shot)

Nick

The Xfactor viewing party was in full swing when Demi came up to me, suddenly, grabbing my hand. I was talking to Simon & he annoyingly looked down at Demi, frowning.

"It is rude to interrupt, Demi." Simon remarked.

Demi giggled, tugging on my arm. "Sorry, Simon. I really need to borrow Nick for a moment."

Simon rolled his eyes, laughed, then turned & walked away. I looked at Demi, frowning, with one eyebrow cocked. "What has your manners on pause, my love?"

"Come with me." Demi took my hand & pulled. I followed. She led me through a small empty room, then down a hallway. She opened a door & pulled me quickly inside. She closed the door & locked it as I took in the surroundings. We were in a bathroom as large as most kitchens. There was a huge whirlpool tub, a shower with see through doors, a fancy toilet that probably spoke to you & a plush armchair that was almost as large as a loveseat. It was sparkling, it was so clean. I whistled at the sight.

"I know, right?" Demi breathed. "It's gorgeous." She ran her hand along the shiny black counter & looked at me in the mirror, that covered the entire wall above the sinks. I caught her eye & she bit her lip. She opened her mouth, seductively. Her mouth turned up in a come-hither smile, as she took off her black leather jacket & tossed it on the floor. Her hands slowly pulled up her dress as she kicked her heels to the side. Her thumbs hooked her tights & pulled them down over her hips, gradually, exposing her lacy black thong. I wet my lips in anticipation. Demi bent over to slip her hose off of her feet & I got an eyefull of her ass. It was a beautiful ass. Her legs spread a little as she turned to lean on the counter. Her hands skimmed the skin on her legs as she brought the dress up to her waist. While one hand held her dress, the other went inside her underwear. My mouth started to water & my d.ick was rock hard. I took off my jacket & tossed it to wear Demi's lay on the floor. In a few quick steps I was pressed up against Demi, kissing her hard, letting my hands wander over her figure. I kissed my way down to her lacey barrier & yanked those panties down so fast, Demi gasped. Her hands were on the back of my head, shoving my face into her hot box. When I was finished lapping up her juices, I stood to unbutton my pants. I picked her up & held her against a wall, so I could enter her, finally.

Demi got incredibly loud & I was afraid someone might hear, so I kissed her to muffle her moans. She nibbled, fiercely on my lip & clawed at my shoulders. To prolong the o.rgasm, I grabbed her around the waist & moved her to the floor. Her legs wrapped around my waist & her arms grabbed me eagerly. She screamed a few times before my lips smothered hers again. "Ssshh." I whispered in her ear in between my own grunts. Demi bit her lip as my thrusting got faster & harder. I wanted us to come together, so I slowed my rhythm. I kissed her cheeks, her chin, her eyelids, her forehead, her lips, then her neck. Her eyes opened to look into mine. Her gaze was suggestive. "F.uck me." she mouthed.

I kissed her mouth, softly. "God, I love you." I murmured. She gave me a slight smile before closing her eyes & tilting her head back. Her mouth opened to scream & I quickened my pace. I couldn't control my moans & her moaning only made me more excited. We both came together in a few loud cries, then I collapsed on top of her.

As Demi was putting her tights back on, I came up behind her to kiss her neck. "Glad you found this place, my little sex kitten."

She giggled. "Not sure why I got so horny. I think it was watching you talk to Simon. Him in his tight shirt & you in that leather jacket was just too much for me to handle I guess." She pulled her dress down over her legs & her arms went around my neck. I smiled as her lips met mine. We held hands as we left the bathroom & headed back to the party, hoping no one noticed we had disappeared for almost an hour.