David {19}

quick a. n.: hello my dudes. There is a reason indeed why there is a picture of a random guy up there. You're probably wondering who is this guy? Well guys, it is for you to tell me. ;) I won't state my source, but I've been told that this guy could be in fact the one and only G18! Now it is for you to tell me: do you think this could be G18? I for many reasons do not think this is him, but I want to know what y'all think of it.

As cliché as it was, yes, for my birthday, Andrew had woken up earlier to make me breakfast in bed. The thing was, I was already awake when he whispered in my ears "babe, you awake?", but I didn't move nor say anything because I knew he would bake me something, and I didn't want to make him sad. So when he entered the bedroom with the tray of food, I faked surprise. Yes, I was really happy and glad he had made me breakfast, but I couldn't just burst his bubble and tell him I knew it all along.

And as cliché as it was, yes Andrew went to the store and bought be red roses while I was in the shower. That, I didn't expect it so I really was surprised when I got out of the bathroom, half naked, and a bouquet of red flowers hit me in the face. Obviously I was happy and jumped into Andrew's arms, but the towel that was around my waist fall and my only reaction was to attach my feet behind Andrew's back so he couldn't see my peepee, but my butt was exposed so...

And as cliché as it was, again, this is how we ended up having sex on the kitchen table. Yes, the kitchen table. I, for myself, was really afraid it would break, but that certainly didn't stop Andrew.

Later that day, when it was around 6 pm, Andrew told me to dress fancy. He himself got the tux out and oh boy did he look sexy in that tux. I was really impressed by everything he did, it was only my 20th birthday! Since we were at Andrew's apartment, I didn't have any clothes so we walked to my house and I changed in something fancy. Mom and Ben weren't home and I wondered if they had forgot it was my birthday today and had something planned. It didn't bother me much because I knew they would tell me later tonight or tomorrow.

At around 6:45, we were ready to leave. We took the taxi that brought us in front of a really classy and expensive restaurant. "I'm not eating anything, the food is too expensive here!", I whined as we stood in front of the main door.

"Don't worry about it, I knew you would say that and that's why I asked my good friend to do a special birthday for us tonight, baby", he said, kissing my temple. "Now, after you, gentleman", he gestured to the door.

My cheeks turned red under the kind gesture and I walked into the fancy place. Smooth classical music played in the background, making the restaurant seemig even more fancier. A rather young man approached us and did one of these weird hand shakes with Andrew.

"Andrew, my man! I've reserved your favorite place, just like you asked me. Follow me!"

"Thanks, Joel!", Andy said before he took my hand and we followed the man now known as Joel.

As we walked into the restaurant, I recognized my mother and my brother, sitting in front of each other. And next to Ben was... "Andy, what the fuck?"

"I know, I'm sorry", he grunted-whispered in my ear. "I promise I'll behave this time."

We approached the table and mom got up, dressing all fancy. "David, my baby! Happy birthday, honey! Gosh you look so handsome dressed like that ~oh! and Andrew! What a good-looking man you are yourself!", mom chirped as she hugged me then Andrew.

Ben then got up and bare hugged me. "Happy birthday, bro! God, you're wrinkling and still smaller than me!", he laughed as he pulled away from the hug.

"Ha ha", I laughed. Ben then shook hands with Andy before sitting back down. We sat down too, me beside my mother and Andrew at the end of the table.

"Happy birthday, David", Gavin smiled.

"Thank you", I nodded politely. The least I could do was being polite after all.

Ben sighed. "I know what you're thinking, Dave, but I swear that Gavin isn't a bad person. I insisted he came because I want you two to be on good terms. And maybe with Andrew too-"

"Not even in dreams", Andrew shook his head as he drank from his water.

"Maybe this'll come, but really I want you to accept him because he's my friend, and I always accepted your friends, bro."

"You know I never had friends..."

"David, come on!", interjected mom. "You know that's not true! You are shy, yes, but you have friends!"

"Not many anyway..."

"Let's not talk about David's friends and let's have a good time, shall we? It's my baby's 20th after all, I want him to have fun!", Andy smiled at me, taking my hand in his.

He lifted his half empty glass of water and said, "To David!" We all lifted our glasses too and cheered.

"To David!"

another quick a. n.: there's this book called It is time on my profile, it's a book of many G18 x Sidearms one shots and short stories that I regrouped all in one book, so go check it out! Also, check out my other stories and follow me!

p. s.: sorry for the late update! College happened.

p. p. s.: sorry for no smut scene.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW