Chapter 1

Bella's POV

"I hate this Jake, I hate what they've done to you...I hate what she's doing to you." I said as I grabbed Jakes hair lightly to look at me. He just looked down and looked at the bite mark James gave me. "I mean the killer parter is that you already know Bella." I was confused but for some reason he brought up the cold ones when we talked at La push. 

We talked a little more than he had to go because the others would start to wonder where he was. The minuet he was gone I felt cold and alone. Almost the same feeling when Edward left me. I cried that night only thinking about who I loved more.

Raven's POV

"Where is that boy, I'm gonna kill him." Sam growled out and paced across  the front lawn.  "He's probably fucking Bella." Jared laughed and so did the others, but this pissed me off and they knew it. Jacobs my imprint and it hurts when he gives her more attention than he does with me.

A dark figure appeared a few minuets later and Jake came into view. Sam went over to him and literally screamed at him for being late. We discussed a plan to catch the red headed bitch, but I wasn't paying much attention at all.

"Raven!" I looked up to see Sam calling my name.

"What?" I asked annoyed already. "Paul, Jared, Jacob, and you on patrol, now!"

I sighed and walked outside to see the rest of the guys already phased. I walked past them and phased into my honey colored wolf with dark blue eyes. I looked back at them and motioned for them to follow me.

After six hours of patrolling we were all tired. We made it back to Sam's and of course everyone was sleeping, it was about 9:00pm when we started.

"Awe don't feel to bad Raven, at least we all know who Jacobs rebound is." Paul remarked and Jared smacked him across the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you see she's upset about it already?" Paul sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Sorry Raven." He said, even though I knew he didn't mean it.

"Whatever." I growled out and walked up to my room, and the minuet my head hit my pillow I was out.

***

I woke up to yelling coming from downstairs. I pulled on a pair of tight dance shorts and a sports bra and put a tank top over top and walked downstairs.
And low and behold it was Sam that was shouting so loud Alaska could probably hear him.

"Sam, Jesus Christ quit screaming." I said as he was pacing and mumbling in coherent things. I saw the whole pack sitting in the living room, and even Bella was their sitting on Jacob. Are you serious why was she here?

I glared at Sam and he gave me an -we-will-talk-about-this-later look. I marched into the kitchen to see Emily cooking like a maniac.

"Em do you think I could reject Jacob?" She stopped her cooking and looked at me in shock. "Raven why would you wanna do a horrible thing like that for?" I motioned her to look in the living room and she just shook her head.

"He does love you Raven, you just have to give it time."

"Emily, I gave him a year, but he still hasn't done anything, he hasn't even talked to me since last week." Just then Bella walked into the kitchen.

"Need any help Emily?" Em shook her head and said "no I don't but thank you for asking." Why does Em have to be so nice. After Em said no, Bella walked back into the living room.

"Maybe I should just go away for a while." I said and Emily thought for a minuet. "Raven you can't run away from this,it's gonna hurt you both." I sighed and nodded and walked into the living room. I sat the furthest away from Jacob and Bella, which was by Leah.