Dress Code Part 2

Nick's POV
I couldn't work at all for the rest of the day. I just kept thinking about how much kalie disobeyed me and on top of that had no self respect for herself.

We only had 30 mintues left of school so I just decided to head home early. I didn't bother telling kalie because she already knew to go straight home after school.

When I got home when my brother called and told me that he was going to have a kid. I congratulated him and told him good luck before hanging up. After that I fell asleep.

Kalie's POV
School just got out and I went to go look for nick so I can tell him how sorry im. When I got to his office he wasnt there. I searched the whole schooling looking for him, but he was no where to be found.

Someone in the office finally told me that him went home early. When I got home I found nick asleep on the couch. So I just went up to my room.

30 mintues later I guess nick noticed that I was home and told me to come down stairs. I was really scared and afraid. When I last talked to him he looked so disappointed in me. I just know he is going to send me a foster home.

By the time I got done the stairs I already had tears in my eyes. I soon as I saw him I ran straight towards him sobbing and saying don't send me away.

He pucks me up and carries me to the couch. He then tries getting me to calm done. He was rub my back and running his hands through my hair.
Kalie I will never send you away you my cause a lot of trouble, but I know you can be good is all he said.

He finally got me to calm down. You know you still need to be punished for breaking the rules and not obeying me. How many. 40 with the belt.

20 for not obeying me and 20 for trying to avoid me at school. Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack by ten I was sobbing telling to please stop Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack only 25 more to go kalie Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack what are you getting this spanking for Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack for disobeying and trying to avoid you Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack.

He ended the spanking and sat me up. My breathing started to increase and I had no idea why. My vision started getting blurry.

Nick's POV
After her spanking I sat her up but instead of her calming done her breathing started getting faster. I knew exactly what was happening.

I told her to copy my breathing. In out. Come kalie follow me in out in out in out. She started to follow my breathing and after awhile her breathing got back to normal.

She looked at me like she had something on her mind. Kalie what is wrong are you okay. Are you disappointed in me is all she says.

Kalie listen and listen cleary. You have done so many bad things that it's going to take awhile for you to change, but I know you can. I was original disappointed, but know I forgive you. Never think for one second that I would get rid of you.

That put a smile on her face until she moved a little and remembered she now has a sore bum. Why don't you go put some pjammas on and we will watch a movie.

She run upstairs and after 5 mintues she came down with a blanket and her pjammas on. Okay what movie are we watching. Fast and furious 7. By 9 pm we were both passed out.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading. You guys are such great people. If you ever have anything you want add just tel me and I will try to get to it. Thank you for helping me reach over 1k. I will try to get the next chapter up by the end of the week