Ruby's Past Life

A long time ago,I was already training to be the best assassin.Being an assassin was in my family's blood,but all died from trying to assassinate Meralyn.I was the only one left.I grew up bullied for years.I was bullied for shouting everywhere that one day I'll be an assassin,no one believes.Today I  have assassinated 5721 people.I'm only one point away from beating our family's killing streak.

I loved my big sister so much but Meralyn's son tricked me to kill her.SHE IS GONE.I was a fool for falling for Meralyn's son.He made me so happy but in the end,the person who made me so happy broke me apart.I also found out that he was also dating my sister.I killed him and that made me feel so crazy.Before he died he said"I love you Ruby,please understand."I didn't know what that was suppose to mean.I was so broken.

I had no family or anyone to be with anymore.I was sitting alone everyday.People pass by and do nothing.I feel like I don't exist.Then one day this girl came up to me and said."Are you ok?Do you want me to take you in?"I said yes but why would you want take a useless girl like me.Because I know how it feels to be alone and broken.Hello I'm Sachi and think of me as your new sister.Hi Sachi!Your really nice.I was no longer starving and no longer alone.She gave me another reason to live.

So we grew up together and had goals.My own was to be the best assassin and her own was to be the military leader.It came true.Months later,love this time fooled Sachi's eyes.She fell in love with Jean.She tried so hard but Jean never find interest in her.Sachi never killed anyone before,until the day she got jealous.She got jealous that Jean was so close to this girl.She killed her.I told her killing is not the answer but she said."You killed your sister and your ex."I know but don't copy my past mistake.

She still tries hard to get Jean.Still Jean didn't find any interest.He labels her as an annoying killer.Sachi didn't care,she still loves him.To me I think its dumb.Love is just a waste of life and time.Why would I want to be happy then in the end be shattered.I never want to fall in love ever again.I only love one person and that's Sachi.I wish I was a guy.So I could show her the love that she deserves,but I can't.I was born a girl.So I'll just be the best best friend for her.To hope one day that she will find the right person for her and I'll be there watching and guarding.So if any guy wants her then you better watch out,I'll beat you if you break her heart.

So now as an assassin I will complete my ultimate goal, to assassinate Meralyn and her daughter.I'm saving my my record point for one of them.Jean came along though.I was told to assassinate him but maybe I'll save him last.Its probably because he is too skilled.It will be an honor to assassinate him too.You might think I'm crazy but this is how I grew up.My life is for only one person and thats for Sachi.

Answer this question from Ruby:

DO YOU THINK LOVE IS A WASTE OF LIFE AND TIME?WHY THAT ANSWER?

Eric's answer:

NO.Because Love makes life from reproduction and that makes time. :3

Ruby: Shut up Eric!!!