Moving Day

Tyler, Marcus, and Mortisha had finally arrived at the house. Tyler practically jumped out of the car, Marcus close behind. As for Mortisha, she was still in the car. Buckled in and all. She climbed out and started grabbing one of the boxes, which was pretty heavy for a female. But she was able to lift it, to both boys surprise. When they were unpacking, Marcus pulled out a pair of very sharp shears. Mortisha told them that she loved flowers and that those were her pruning shears. Marcus looked at her, then put them down. Tyler, with another box, picked up a leash. Mortisha told them it was for her pet. Again, they looked at her, but Tyler then put down the leash.
SWITCHING GEARS
Mortisha's POV
I don't know why my "dads" are looking at me funny. Doesn't everyone have a spider for a pet? And as my pet, he needs a leash. No one finds this normal. I put everything where I knew it belonged when I heard a scream. Tyler had thrown my reaper's mini guillotine. Yeesh. People need to stop getting so worked up. I pick up the guillotine, putting it in the kitchen. As I was in the kitchen, I realized that Tyler and Marcus had never heard me sing. Or speak for that matter. I walk into the living room. This is it. "Hey guys, my name is Mortisha. And apparently, I'm your daughter." I said. Marcus dropped whatever he was holding, and Tyler gasped. I continued. "I don't know why you want me."I don't know why you picked me." I said. "But I know that I love you."
END OF CHAPTER 3