Chapter Three

this is my first time writing smut, don't judge me.

"What?" I take a step towards Harry and he backs further into the wall.

"Stop." He holds a hand up and I go flying backwards.

My back hits the stairway railing and sends me toppling backwards, dropping harshly on the dusty stone floor. I sit up and look at Harry, raising my eyebrows. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Really Skyler? Kill me?" He says in a sarcastic tone. "That's taking it a little bit too far, don't you think?" He does a complete turn on me, going from frightened to pompous in mere seconds.

"You heard that?"

"I can read your mind, remember." He says, a devious smirk on his flawless face.

I get up, dusting myself off before harshly making my way towards Harry. The closer I get, the bigger his smirk gets. Ten feet, seven feet, four feet.

"What," he says slowly, his voice low and husky. "do you think you're doing?"

I don't answer, instead I push him against the wall, my small hands on his hot chest. He snakes his arms around my lower back pulling me against him.

"Well go on then love, do what you want." He chuckles.

I smirk before pulling his face down to me, harshly pressing my lips to his. It takes no time for him to part his mouth, mixing his tongue with mine. He moves his hands down my back slowly, to the top of my thighs, picking me up, tuning around, and slamming me against the wall in one swift move.

My back hits harshly, causing me to moan into our kiss. He laughs as I run my hands up his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as I go. Wind hits my back as I'm lifted away from the wall and carried up the stairs.

We enter what is possibly the only room in the house that's not covered in a fine layer of dust, and what I assume to be Harry's room. He throws me onto the bed, slowly, teasingly taking his shirt off not even a foot away from me.

"Come here."

I smirk at him and slide off the edge of his bed, standing right in front of him. Running my hands down his bare chest, all the way down to his tight black jeans, I unzip them harshly, pulling them down. He steps out of them, grabs my face, and lays me down on the bed.

"Fuck" He says as he pulls my shirt over my head, bringing his hands up to roam my body. Every place he touches ignites my skin, making me feel like my entire being is on fire. It takes all of my will power not to pull him into me.

I giggle as he runs his long fingers down my bare legs as he pulls my pants away from my body. Pulling him up to my face, grabbing his and kissing him once again. His lips move against mine as if they were made for each other. My insides are in a jumble, I'm pushing my crotch against his, wanting- no, needing him.

He stops kissing me, brings his hands down to where our bodies are desperately grinding against one another, and before I have a chance to breathe properly he pushes his enormous girth into me.

I let out a loud cry as he begins pounding into me at a relentless pace.

"Fuck, Sky." He moans into my ear, bringing his mouth to mine once again.

With every breath I take I feel him inside me, filling me. He moves in and out, never slowing down.

"Oh my god!" I scream into his mouth.

I bring my crotch up to meet his every pace until I'm at the brink, falling back as I ride out my high with Harry still rocking in and out of me. I flip us over, Harry sliding out of me in the process, and sit on top of him, straddling his waist.

He reaches up, kneading my breasts in his hands as I grab his dick and slowly slide down on him. I rise up and down, my ass hitting his thighs ever time I fall back down, making a slapping sound.

"Fuck," he basically screams. He grabs my waist with both of his hands, forcefully slamming me down on his dick. " I'm gonna come."

I go faster, riding harder until we're both screaming in pleasure as we come.

I fall off of him, laying on my side next to him. I watch as his deep breaths become slower and slower. His bare chest is rising and falling in perfect harmony with mine.

I reach out with my hand, setting it on his face. I want to know what this beautiful man is thinking.

"Don't try so hard this time." He tells me. "I don't know how you did it last time, but you saw into my past. That's never happened before Sky."

I smile at the nickname, nodding my head and closing my eyes. Taking a few deep breathes in and out before I am pulled inside his mind. It's different this time. Instead of seeing an event there is just Harry, standing in the middle of an endless blackness. He's dressed in a black suit with his brown hair pulled back into a bun.

What the hell just happened?

Fuck, she has a nice ass.

Did I really just think that while she's inside my head.

Fuck.

Hey Sky.

The image of him inside his head doesn't say anything, he just stands there like he's there for a reference or something. Maybe this is how he sees himself, surrounded by darkness.

That's correct.

He can read my mind while I'm in his?

Correct again.

I pull out of his head, this is too weird. The second the connection breaks my eyes shoot open.

"How can you read my mind with your eyes open?" I ask curiously.

"Because I don't fully enter your mind. I just listen in, kind of like how a radio has different frequencies, I just go on a lower frequency than I would if I were to see inside your mind." He says, stroking my bare side with a few of his fingers.

"But what's the point of being able to see inside someone's mind when all you see is an image of the person?"

"It's not always like that, like I said, different frequencies bring you into different stages of being inside someones mind. The more intense you are when you concentrate, the further in you go. I don't know what to tell you about being able to see into my past though. I've trained my powers and never even gotten close to doing that. Hell, I've never even heard of someone doing that before. That's why I was so freaked out when it happened."

"Well, you didn't stay that way for long." I laugh.

"Hell no. I heard your thoughts before you even realized what you were doing."

I slap his chest lightly.

"What about the other things that we can do?"

"We'll get to those later, first you have to master controlling your mind."

I sigh, I've never been very patient, but I suppose I'm going to have to be.