characters

C H A R A CT E R S

warnings: we may not be able to always be able to find casting for your characters! 

if you do not use any of the names provided but take inspiration you must still credit us!

for "preferences and ideas" we'll just need to know if you have any idea's really [e.g. "the character is a bitch but I don't want any stereo type mean girl names"].

NAMES

For names we'll need to know names you do not want, any preferences or ideas, and the name of the person who is "playing" your character [e.g. gigi hadid].

CASTING

For casting we'll need to know the name of your character, what you picture your character to look like [e.g. black curly hair and blue eyes], celebrities / models you do not want, and their personality.

SHIP NAMES

We'll also be doing ship names! All we will need for that is two to three of your character names you want shipped.

HOW IT WORKS

You can either comment the form below or PM it to us. That easy really :p Then we each will give you two to three options!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

payment: follow on this account and both riverrose- and rosealieadams- , and like always, credit is mandatory!

forms in the external link

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

- River & Rosealie