Chapter 1 - Heated conversation

I walked barefoot my feet reach the edge of the grass. That leads to the rest of the land, I ran suddenly realizing i'm free. I sigh of relief I hear footsteps behind making me seize forward I think back to what happened 72 hours earlier. . . . . . . .

I just woke up I got out of bed, and walked down stairs it was 7:15 on a "Wait what day is it?" I asked my myself I couldn't remember " Hon it's Monday" my mom says answering my question that was supposed to my personal mind question. My mom went back to cooking breakfast. what seemed to be off was my dad was unknown. He was never gone so I asked mom "Where dad" she shrugged her shoulders then looked out the window. Then after noticing me staring at her she went back to the dishes. I looked out the kichen window he talking to a news reporter. I walked out side unaware I was entering dangerous territory the man and my dad were getting in a steamed conversation half way threw the walk over. I walk back not wanting to make the situation more awkward to bad for me. Also me being to mixed up in my thoughts in awe,I started panting in nervousness I forgot to move. Of course my panting causes them to look at me, in a glare. Which of causes involves me to wave in a shy way. "Hi" I said a little hesitant. They nod and go back to whatever conversation they had and after 5 seconds. It got more heated, I slowly walked away and hoped I won't do any thing that disrupt them making them notice me again.