Chapter 2 - To a limit

I walked inside the house and to the kichen, I sat at the table. My mom tried to make conversation with she failed. We don't have a close relationship with each other like my dad and I do we have to a limit, but he holds back in way like sometimes were in a good conversation for example yesterday i'm sitting on the couch watching Tom and Jerry the cartoon then a Comercial came on. I was soon irrated and mimic the whole car commercial. I lyrics sync the commercial unaware of anyone presence, my dad look absurd at me. Then starts laughing I couldn't breath did I just witness dad gamble again. It will kill my mom because he was a year absence from it but now I can't imagine her face when she sees him do it again ,just thinking about it to think my dad was a dealer for anything. Once time when I was around 4 my mom was yelling at my dad saying stuff like "Rod why did you sell all of are stuff even the valuable things like the family heirlooms." My mom was stressed out all the time back then not just because of me but because back then there was a lot of deaths in are family . It hurts still to think about that I wasn't suppose to here and I am all ways a disappointment.