Chapter 7 -Choices With No Regrets

~ Nagisa's POV ~

    We sat in my room building my new bed. We had managed to screw the legs on the tv and it was set up. Our biggest problem was the bed.  Karma and my dad was the one who was trying to put it together. They were having fun actually each time they would grab the wrong screw and everything and each time I would try to help they would shoo me away telling me they have it.

Every since me left Karma had been different. He was smiling. He was always looking to make sure I was too. Now as of a hour ago, Karma had said that he had chosen me over Manami. Manami was a beautiful girl with the prettiest braided hair and eyes. Yes, she had broken up with Karma but it was only cause she had to move.

I couldn't help but wonder why he chose me over her. I'm nothing special. I come with a lot of problems.

As they put the last piece of my bed together, I sighed and said,"Thank you! I'm ready for bed." We didn't even put sheets on it. I just took my comforter and laid down. My light was on and my father and Karma was staring at me laughing. I say,"I'm going to bed. I want peace." My dad laughs again and leaves after saying goodnight.

Karma sits down next to me and leans over top of me staring in my face. "Don't fall asleep on me, Naggiissaaaa." I say,"I'm tired." He says,"Fine don't give attention to the person who made a very big choice today, and that was you." I say,"You'll regret it." He says,"No I refuse to! I will stick hot sauce up the nose of regret. Now just admit that you like me too. It'll go easier."

I say,"I-I...." Before I could say anything he rolled me over and kissed me. He says,"Just admit it." My blue hair falls into my face. He says,"You look like a blueberry." I ask,"Why a blueberry?" He says,"Everything about you blue." I say,"You sound like that one song.." He asks,"I'm blue by Eiffel 65?" I say,"Yes that one."

He laughs and says," You're a blueberry." I say,"No I'm Nagisa Shiota." He laughs and says,"Nope. You're blueberry." I say,"I still won't admit I love you." He says,"At least you said you won't admit that at least tells me that you do love me." I say,"Yes it does mean that I love you." He smirks at me and I realize what I said. I say,"Karma!" He just busts out laughing and says,"I thought Manami was the one I would be caring about but when you truly cared when I was upset, I realized who I should really love."

My face heats up and I say,"As long as you're happy." He says,"I'm more than happy, Nagisa." He kisses me again and asks,"What if I told you I loved you?" I say,"I guess I would have to say it back." He nods and smiles and simply says,"Goodnight." I say,"Goodnight."  I roll over and stare at the tan wall. The tv was on and I was ignoring it. I was thinking about Karma and I wouldn't be able to pay attention to it if I was even looking at it.

My eyes become heavy and I soon fall asleep. Once I was asleep, I dreamt about how my mother found out about Karma and instead of being okay with it she was mad. However half way through it, it was as though I got warmer and the dream got happier. I found myself smiling even though I was asleep.

Karma had really chosen me.

~~~~~~~~

I'm seriously gonna start talking about random things in authors notes because why not 😂 stay tuned for Karma X Nagisa and random confessions and random crap. ~ Sincerely the annoying author of this book