I +Do it like me+

Bet you can't Whip like me
Can't Milly Rock like me
Can't sexy walk like me
Can't Hit The Quan like me
Bet you can't drop like me
Can't Hit The Folks like me
Can't Nae Nae like me
Can't Dlow Shuffle like me.

You stood there watching your boyfriend, Odell killing every move, in the kitchen.

"Fuuuckkkkk!!!!!" He yells.

You lightly chuckle, as he jammed his toe on the corner of the table.

"Watcha' laughing at?" Odell groaned in pain as he held his foot. "You, your toe, and your dance moves." You laughed as Odell smirks at you.

"And you can do better baby girl?" He raises his eyebrow. You put your hands on your waist,"So much better."

"I'd love to see you hit every move,"Odell says turning on the song.

"Watch and learn, boy." You say pushing Odell to the side. The fact that he loved to dance, and that he was actually good at it, didn't fear you at all.

If someone, ever asked you to have a dance battle with Odell, you'll take it, and you didn't care if you won or loss, because at the end of the day, you did your thang.

You moved your hands and legs with the beat. On the first verse, you did your whip, flawlessly. The Milly Rock was even better. Odell was shocked at the fact that you knew how to dance.

He never saw you dance before, and he was pretty surprised. All of the other moves, you was killing it, even doing better than Odell.

It was finally the end of the song, and you had Odell shocked. "And I bet, you can't do it like me." You smirk.

"I never knew my girl had them moves, I've shown you some things." Odell said as he walked past you to get his phone.

"Put, I think I still can do it better than you." He confessed.

Without no words, you put your phone on the camera, and started a video.

You was also a huge YouTuber, so you had a lot of fans. You would always post things about you and Odell and your fans loves it.

"Ok, so you guys, we have a problem. This dude right here,"—You point at Odell—" Thinks that he can dance better than me, and you guys will be the judge of that." Odell smiled and turns on the song.

You smirked as you moved side to side. Odell looked at you, and you both hit the whip. It wasn't until the 'Hit The Quan Part' when Odell bumped into you.

"Aye! Stop!" You whined and he starts laughing. At the end of the song, you bowed down.

"You guys tell me what you think, in the comments! Love you guys!" You blew a kiss and finally stopped the video. "Again, I beat you." You say.

Odell shook his head, "Just wait until your fans see."

You grabbed your phone and uploaded the video on YouTube.

It was a matter of minutes, before thousands of views, likes, and comments flowed throughout the page.

"Well the comments are in, and they say that I totally whooped yo' ass in that battle."

Odell sucked his teeth,"Why they gotta lie for?"

"My fans wouldn't lie to me. Just accept the fact that you lost." You smirked at him and walked away.

Odell definitely didn't like loosing, it wasn't an option for him. But, he couldn't compete with the moves you were giving him.
-

My first Quickie! How was it? Did you guys like it? I'm gonna start doing this, until I can find the courage to write a book!

Xoxo, Tati❣ @xISlayx