Into The Woods

I got up. Ugh. I tripped. The banging stopped. Who made that noise? Was it all in my head? I brush off the thought and go back to the kitchen. I finish the pizza rolls and go back into my room. I lay on my bed and start to relax. Finally I'm getting away with everything. I can't believe I'm filling everyone. Oh if only Onika could see me now. Oh wait she can't. I laugh. I close my eyes and then go to sleep. When I wake up I heard the noise again. What the hell is that? I get up and all of sudden hear footsteps. I go out and see the door opened. A breeze comes inside. Ugh damn who ran out? I walk outside. It's chilly and dark.

"Hello?!" I yell.

"Come out!" I yell again.

Nothing. All of a sudden I see something in the woods. Shaking. Running. I ran into the woods. It was so dark it was hard to see who was running. But I could hear the footsteps and crunching of sticks and leaves.  The person keeps on running. Left and then right. I try catching up but all those pizza rolls made me slow. I keep on going. I swear if this is Onika I'm going to slice her into tiny pieces and feed them to some dogs. I'm sick of that bitch. She should be buried and breathing dirt. I stop. I couldn't see where the person went. I look around. No one. Ugh. I turn around but then stop myself. I see the person. Was that Onika? I couldn't make out the face very well. The person runs. I run faster pushing myself. I need to kill her for good. I run faster and faster and then the person stops.

"Turn Around!" I say.

The person turned around and at that moment what I saw shocked me.