Miss you (Dirty Niall Imagine)

Your sat at home alone wondering when your boyfriend Niall will get back from his night out with friends. You miss him so much you grab your phone Dial Nialls number and hit the call button No answer...Half an hour later you hear the front door slam you sit still wondering who it could be. Foot steps walking towards your room and suddenly! ... Nialls head pops round the door "I'm back" he says sticking his tongue out at you, you sigh in relief. "Whats up (YN)" Niall grins "You look pretty shocked" He chuckles "I just...thought you where someone else that's all" you say with a shy smile "Well its me and I'm home and I've got something for you" Niall says while climbing on top of you pinning your arms to the bed "N-niall" he stops you with a kiss, You kiss passionately which leads to a make out session Niall slides his hand up your back and unclips your bra one handedly, You gasp at his ice cold touch "(YN) I'm gonna pleasure you" Niall whispers with a husky tone. You pull off Niall's shirt and kiss his abs he slides his finger down your spine which makes you shiver and pulls down your pants just leaving you in your panties. You unbutton Niall's jeans and pull down his boxers to see his big cock you gasp at the size "You like it?" Niall smirks You nod not taking your eyes off it, Niall moves closer to you rubbing his member against your panties before pulling them down with his teeth. Niall looks at you while placing his member at your entrance you nod letting him know he can go inside "You sure your ready for this?" He mutters "Yes Niall hurry" you groan Niall thrusts inside you, he goes in and out harder and harder each time "N-N-Niall" You moan loudly "I love you (YN)" Niall smiles "I love you too baby" you say in the middle of an orgasm. You and Niall both cum at the same time then she pulls out and you both fall to sleep in each others arms....