Chapter 13

A/N Read The Killer's Little Girl to see what happens to Annette.

Annette

I was with Chris at the hospital. It was around 7:00am. Everytime I see her in that bed with cords connected to her, bandages around her, I want scream and yell. Because I feel like I'm asleep. Like I'm in a dream and can't wake up.

I hold her hand and pray that she wakes up from this horrible dream. All these things that have happened to me make me worse.

I lost my best friend. She made her mistake and I made mine.

I'm stupid because I thought Tyler would change for once. But I was wrong and he hurt me again. I want to believe in him again and give him another chance. But I know that he'll fuck it up like he did already.

Chris is here for me. He holds me when I have nightmares at night. He talks to me like if I mean the world to him. He's an amazing guy. I like him. But I just can't. At least not yet.

Because I'm afraid. Afraid of getting hurt. Afraid of losing. Afraid of love.

I feel lost. I feel empty. I feel confused. I feel numb inside.

All of this makes me lost in my mind. It feels all so fake. Like a dream. I'm trying to wake up. But I can't.

I keep telling myself this over and over again.

Wake up.