Chapter 6: Birthday (Part 2)

(Y/n)'s POV

"SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!" Mable yelled as everyone entered the twins room. "Let's play truth or dare!!!" Dipper turned around to leave but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him with me.

"If I have to suffer, you have to too." I whispered into his ear causing his cheeks to gain a light dusting of pink. I pushed Dipper to the ground forcing him to sit. "At least let us change into our PJs first." I said to Mable. To be honest I was dying to get into something more comfortable.

Mable nodded and I grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom first. I locked the door behind me, you know just cause and I got my stuff out of my bag.

I took of my outfit and put it in my bag. I changed into my lose
(F/c) top and some black PJ shorts. I brushed my hair and left it out.

Suddenly there was a searing pain in my back. I felt blood running down my skin but when I lifted my top there wasn't any but what was there was markings. Red markings etched on my skin.

I recognised them, it was the Cipher that could stop my father but since Bill has his summoning I guess it's his now.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "C'mon (y/n). Hurry up." Mable yelled from the hall way. "Okay I'll just be a sec. Sorry!" I grabbed a hoody from my bag so no one will see my back.

I unlocked the door, took my bag and went back to the Mable and Dipper's room. Candy and Grenda were sitting on Mable's bed reading age inappropriate romance novels while Dipper played mine golf with his sister.

"Truth or dare!! Truth or dare!!" I started chanting. Mable, Candy and Grenda squealed and gathered on the floor in a circle causing Dipper to lose concentration. His shot ended up bouncing around the room and then exiting threw the triangle window. Soon after a shout could be heard.

"Ow. Why am I even out here at night!!" Stan yelled. "Stan shot." I shouted. Everyone burst out laughing. "Right are we playing or what." I said after I calmed down. "Okay!! Grenda Truth or dare?" Mable asked.

"Dare, dare, dare!!" Grenda yelled as she hit the floor with her fists. "I dare you to go into the closet and do something." Mable said while she nudged Grenda with her elbow. "Okay!" Grenda yelled as she walked in. Let's just say she didn't come out for the rest of the night.

*time Skip*

I woke up in the morning without my hoody on. "Frigg, Frigg, frigg." (A/n it's frigg because no bad language 😀) i yelled. my top was still on. Thank goodness! I sat up, I was in a bed. Dipper's bed. I turned around but he wasn't there. Thank frigg!! But where was he?

I looked around and saw Mable on the floor with 'party girl' written on her forehead, Candy was taped to the ceiling and Grenda was probable still in the closet.

Mable came to and sat up. "What happened last night?"

"Hay party girl." Candy said just before the tap gave in causing her to crash to the ground. "Yeah what happened?" I said as I watched Mable wipe the stuff off of her forehead and flatten down her hair.

Grenda CA!e out of the cubbored yelling something but I was to distracted Dipper entering the room. "Mable no more sleepovers." He said as he sat down on his bed. I don't think he noticed me so I decided to leave before things got to heated. "Bye guys thanks for the amazing night! See ya 'round" I said quickly leaving.

"Bye (y/n)!" They shouted back. As I was leaving I threw on !y hoody so I looked at leased a little bit presentable for my trek back home.

But to be honest even though I can't re!ember anything from last night I have a feeling that it was one of the best nights of my life.

A/n

Thanks guys I hope your enjoying this.

Bye😁