The begining

I hear the front door open and start walking down the stairs. I smile in content as the small heels click loudly on the hard wood stairs. I pull my blazer tighter around my body as I see Johns eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He ask, placing his bag down and beginning to take his jacket off.

"Because we are going out." I state blankly, grabbing my handbag and placing my purse and keys in it.

"What!?" He exclaims loudly and I put my bag down.

"Let me rephrase myself. We, as in you and me are using the two limbs placed at the end of our torso to go out that door and eat the fancy place in town out of business." I say calmly, getting louder and louder towards the end. I point my hand in the direction of the door quickly, using the momentum to spin my whole body around. "But first you have to use those limbs mentioned before to get your ass up those stairs and into some suitable attire!"

"Yes Ma'am." He says, mock saluting me and marches the steps. I laugh lightly and walk over to my phone, sending Eric a quick message.

Me: See you tonight ;o

I place my phone in my bag as I here John coming back down the stairs, now sporting a classic black tuxedo.

"Why are you wearing your penguin tux?" I ask while opening the door and walking towards my car.

"Because we're going to a fancy restaurant." He reasons.

"Yeah it's a fancy restaurant not the Yule Ball." I say, smiling at my subtle Harry Potter reference.

"Well you're wearing a dress so I thought I would be a good boyfriend and put myself through the hell of wearing my penguin suit." He says, huffing slightly.

I place my hand to my heart, still driving the car.

"Awwww thats cute honey. 10 boyfriend points." I say, pulling in and parking next to my mothers familiar car. John turns towards his door, finally stopping to see that the car parked on his side. He closes his door quickly and turns to me, starting to get red in the face.

"Minus 50 girlfriend points." He says quietly before getting out of the car. We walk towards the glass door, my mother and sisters sitting there, talking to each other with their backs facing towards us."Your sisters are here as well? You know what thats another 10 off."

I turn my head towards him with a small smile on my face at his reaction. "Come one babe, you've never met them."

"Yeah I didn't plan on it until my funeral." he mumbles quietly as we near the table.

"Hi mum." I say, giving her a small hug over the table. "I haven't seen you in ages." She says into my shoulder and I nod. After pulling away I hug my two sisters, Clarissa and Brianna. I hug both there boyfriends and then turn to John.

"Brianna, Clarissa this is my boyfriend John. John these are my sisters, Brianna and Clarissa." I say, he nods and shakes both of their hands. "And thats Josh and thats Zack." I say, pointing to the respective person.