Never Gonna

Prologue

I used to  dream about one day becoming a singer.  Every night I would wake up with a smile on my face that would slowly fade as I took in my surroundings, seeing my boring bed room .  I would sqeeze my eyes shut, trying to hold on to me being on stage, singing my heart out, and the crowd yelling and sceaming my name out.  I rarely remebered my dream so clearly, I sighed in defeat and opened my eyes to face the real world.

My family wasn't all that bad.  If you don't count the fact that my parents cared more, for my older brother and sister.  

Ace, my eighteen-year-old brother, always got what he wanted, even though his academic skills weren't as good as mine.  At school, he's every girls ' dream  and every guy wants to be him.  I admit that my brother is good-looking but to him, good-looking is an understatement.  Even the teachers ease up on him, because he's the star quarter back of the football team.  Once, his homework was two weeks late and he didn't even any detention or punishment because our stinking ' teacher wanted to win the stupid football game.  Talk about favouritism.

On the other hand, Sasha my eighteen-year old sister is captain of the cheerleading squad.  she's the same as Ace, there twins at school she's every guys dream girl. Girls want to be her,  I also admit that she is good-looking.  But to her that also is an understatement. 

I also have a little brother named Jake, he's five years old. He's the the cutest thing in the world, his eyes are a beautiful blue color. There like his secert weapon to get the things he wants.

I seventeen years old Tessa, am only known at school as their geeky little sister. I wasn't popular, I didn't have a lot of friends - okay I didn't have any friends and I wasn't sporty like Ace or could dance like Sasha.

I was so different form my family, I sometimes wonder if I really belonged here. I'm smart and I get alot of academic awards for it  but who really about school stuff and education. They only care about looks is school, really.  My parents treat me as if were invisible. I take advantage of it sometimes but the times I do I'm not invisible anymore.  Like last summer,  I brought a seven month old puppy and named him Rex. Hiding him under the stairs, They 'saw' me.  Yet they didn't see me speaking in french

Welcome to my world