Beginning of What?

So here I am bugging you again with this dumb story. My name is Aubrey and there is a lot to know about me,but that's not important I want this book to be about life not the life of me not of girls or boys but life in general. This is the beginning I don't even know what it is we are beginning of one thing that will lead to the next.
If you haven't figured it out yet I think life sucks. That doesn't mean to go suicidal,but it does mean that you can be depressed, mad, or sadIt only means that you are being challenged by things around you. I'm not going to lie I was very close to being cut but I looked around and started to cry. Without the people around you who would you be. Would you be in a better placed not likely. You probably don't know where and who you would be.
Not only who would be but who would they be. I love my family they are one reason I get up in the morning. Some of you would trade your family in a heartbeat. That's just sad no one should have that happen to them.
So that's is one thing I wanted to say. This kinda might be a journey for me do sorry if I bug you guys with my drama.💘
If you feel at all that you are having trouble with life you can always pm.

I would love to here everyone's life situation. PM me anytime Love y'all Have an AMAZING day.  Dream On🌠