Taming of the Beast

You dropped the bone in front of Shockwave, your optics narrowed. You left arm was wounded, energon leaked out from the gouge in your upper arm. You had been ambushed by Autobots and you got hurt. Perfect.

He looked you up and down once, grabbing the bone, and storing it in a container. He the grabbed you by your good arm and guiding you to a berth. You scooted away from him, watching him pulling out a syringe.

"What are you doing? Isn't this Knockout's job?" you hissed. 

"Knockout is currently out on a mission for lord Megatron," he replied bluntly. "You have proven much use to me and it is only logical that I repair you while you are under my supervision." He grabbed your waist with his one servo, pulling you to him. Your chassis pressed against his and you had to hold back your blush, hissing at the incision of the needle. Once the pain numbed away, he gently laid you down on the berth, strapping your arm down and getting to work. You began to wander how wrong you were about Shockwave. He was taking care of you, maybe he wasn't all that cold and emotionless as you pegged him to be.

Within a few cycles, your arm looked good as new and he unstrapped you. HE began to put his equipment away. "You're arm might be sore for a while where I reattached the broken energon lines. I will not assign you any lifting tasks until I am sure your wounds have healed properly." He paused from his clean up, looking you up and down a few more times. "Are you experiencing any discomforts or severe pain anywhere else?"

You pressed your good servo against your helm. "I feel a bit dizzy." He pulled you forward again, his helm close to yours. He was examining you very closely.

"You loss some energon, [Y/N]," he said, interrupting the awkward silence between you two. "I assure you that the dizziness will pass within a few cycles." He helped you off of the berth, assisting you to the doors of his lab. "If you experience any more troubles, I would refer you to Knockout. Report to Lord Megatron. I will inform him that I have given you the day to rest and recharge." He gave you a curt nod before returning to his post. You smiled like an idiot and did as you were told. He seemed less irritating than usual and you were beginning to like it.