All About Me

Well, I'm Freddy...you guess it...Fazbear's son. My annoying twin sis who just a bit younger than me...by a couple minutes...sooo what are ya gonna do about it. Her BPFFF Fangle...Best Pirate Fox Friend Forever...is sooo hot...like Damn girl. Goldy, she has some curves. Mika is plain skinny...and cusses a lot...like her Father. Percy, is like my half bro...I guess...but he was adopted...sooo yeah. I don't want to be a lead singer...I want to be an artist...but who heard of a robotic artist like C'mon. But it doesn't mean I don't want to jumpscare or be leader...Frixie can sing while I kill the guard...like surprise motherf***er. There's also other kids like Creepypastas, YouTube, Undertale and more. We're not allowed to have relationships with others just our 'kind'. My parents don't allow others...to you know...date...I'm bisexual sooo. They'll allow guys but no other people besides from us. Thank god, that no one knows that I'm dating Lazari. I know Frixie is crushing on Chico...it's sooo obvious...Chico doesn't even know...I know that 'coz I'm reading her diary..."Oh Chico, just hugged me! Eeeeeeeeeek! He was sooo warm too! His bunny ears are sooo freaking hawt like OMG!" Hey...she's just sooo innocent...not knowing that boys like him...probably like other girls...sis if you're reading...I know Chico maybe likes ya...not judging his choice in ladies.

How was that guys? If it was good tell me plz. Thanks to HaleySlussler for making me a character!