Prologue

Five sisters surrounded the eldest sister, who held a child wrapped in a light blue blanket in her arms, the surrounding women talking loudly.

The eldest sister had golden hair and poisonous green eyes with a dark green dress and green leather sandals. A golden sash with time symbols and moving clocks came across her chest. Time.

The second eldest sister, to the left of Time, had black hair and light blue eyes with a turquoise dress and blue leather sandals. A green sash with colorful planets came across her chest. Space.

The sister to the left of Space had black hair and purple eyes with a purple dress and purple leather sandals. A black sash lined with golden thread came across her chest. Power.

The sister to the left of Power had light brown hair and bright green eyes with a yellow-gold dress and yellow leather sandals. An orange sash with whispering mortal faces came across her chest. Soul.

The sister to the left of Soul had dark brown hair and intelligent silver-blue eyes with a bright orange dress and dark orange leather sandals. A dark blue sash with white ancient spells ingrained into the cloth came across her chest. Mind.

And, lastly, the sister to the left of Mind had fiery red hair and green eyes with a blood-red dress and red leather sandals. A dark green sash lined with white thread came across her chest. Reality.

"You know we aren't supposed to have children, Time! Chaos forbids it!" Soul chided her elder sister.

"The child will be put in danger!" exclaimed Power.

"The child could, and probably will, die!" Reality said, eyes wide.

"Shut up! All of you!" Time hissed harshly, pulling the sleeping child close to her.

They all quieted.

"I know we aren't supposed to have children. I know Chaos forbids it. I know the child will be put in danger and will probably die. But I can't help that I've already bore a child. A boy, for that matter," Time said, looking down at her creation.

There was a pause, before Space asked, "What's his name?"

"His name is Infinity," Time answered.

There was silence.

The new mother looked up and saw Mind making her 'I have a very smart idea' expression. The others saw this as well, and stared at Mind, waiting for her to explain her 'smart idea'.

"Okay, what if we blessed Infinity, so when the moment comes, he can save the universes? Then, you can lock his powers away and send him to Earth where he will be safe," Mind explained.

Time smiled. "That is a wonderful idea, Mind. Thank you."

And that's exactly what they did.

****************************

Sally Jackson was taking a walk in Central Park at 9:00 pm when a baby appeared from thin air and fell into her arms.

"What the-?" Sally yelped, looking down at the child, which was wrapped up in a light blue blanket. "Uhm, okay, then. Guess I just got a baby for no apparent reason..."

She took the child back to her apartment and sat on her couch, frowning. That's when she noticed the letter.

She carefully took it out and read, still holding the baby in one arm, who had started to awake.

Dear Sally Stark-Jackson,

My name is Time. I am one of the main deities that help withhold peace between the realms and universes. I am this child's mother, whose name is currently Infinity. Please change his name to whatever you wish it be.

Fortunately, you already know of the Greek gods, so I do not have to explain that part. However, there are many more religions out there, like Norse and Roman Mythology, that are completely real.

Infinity is destined to save the galaxies when he gets older. He will be important regarding the continuation of hundreds of thousands of species, so I suggest raising him to be loyal and trusting. He will be like a god; having a lifespan of over one hundred centuries.

Please take care of my child.

-Time

PS: If you and Poseidon want to adopt him, I wouldn't mind.

Sally stared at the letter in shock before glancing at the child, who was now known as Infinity, and started to smile. She placed the letter on the coffee table and held Infinity closer, smiling brighter, before whispering in exhilaration, "You shall be renamed Perseus Jackson."

Infinity, who was now renamed Perseus, giggled, clearly liking the name.

There was a flash and Poseidon appeared, wearing his normal Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and sandals. "I'm back, Sally!"

Sally looked up, her eyes wide, and saw Poseidon staring at the child. "Oh, Poseidon! Hello! It's not what you think - the child isn't mine. Here, read the letter."

She handed him the letter and he took it, sitting down.

"Oh, thank Me. But I would be happy to adopt him!" Poseidon said, smiling, as he put the letter down.

And that's exactly what he did.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello, Angels! I am really enjoying the book so far! Hope you enjoy it as well!

-Question Of The Day-

What did Odin say to Loki that made him let go of the staff and fall into the void?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting a few things wrong (a lot, more like), so please bear with me here ;3

BAI!

-Chaotic_Angelsass